45 Days To Return Learn More
3 Year Guarantee
Have a question?
Call our Sheffield based team:
0114 251 1022
*Please note: Discounts cannot be applied on bundle deals, subscription blades or items already on sale. Multiple discount codes cannot be used in the same order.
Frequently Bought Together:
The R210SMS-300+ Sliding Compound Mitre Saw is the perfect size for most cutting tasks, it maintains the compact, robust design and Multi-Material cutting capability of a 210mm model but with the 300mm cross-cutting capacity of it's bigger 255mm brother. Equipped with 'PLUS' model features, this is the ultimate compact Mitre Saw for any tradesman or DIYer.
The R210SMS-300+ sliding mitre saw is one of Evolution's most popular saws due to its convenient size, weight and versatility in cutting a range of materials with just one blade. Cut 6mm thick mild steel, then cut wood, even wood with embedded nails, then move onto plastic. Unlike other brands of saws, you would need to change the blade to cut different types of materials. Evolution trade rated saws are fitted with multi-material cutting tungsten carbide tipped blades, designed for heavy-duty applications.
Go premium and equip yourself with the best value for money 210mm sliding mitre saw on the market. Multi-material cutting technology with all the features you'll need to get the job done. Delivering accuracy, reliability and the power to handle heavy-duty materials - the R210SMS-300+ is truly superb value for money.
- Multi-Material cutting technology. One saw, one blade, cuts all. *
- Accurate cutting with laser guidance, smooth sliding functionality, adjustable depth of cut and 9 positive mitre stops.
- Reliable smooth square cutting every time in a variety of materials.
- Powerful 1500W hi-torque motor with optimised gearbox & blade system.
- 0° - 45° bevel tilt and 50° - 50° mitre covers all common cutting angles.
- Compound cut ability for accurate cuts in decorative moulding and skirting for a professional finish.
- The R210SMS-300+ has an impressive 300mm slide capacity, allowing a greater cut capacity for wider materials, compared to a 230mm slide on the R210SMS+ model.
- Complete the cutting package with the Evolution's Mitre Saw Stand and 210mm Diamond blade. (Sold separately)
- 3 Year limited warranty.
- Premium Japanese Tungsten-Carbide-Tipped (TCT) 210mm blade included.
- Dual Quick-Release clamps included for additional accuracy & faster adjustments.
- Cleaner & safer working environment with dust collection bag & dust port adaptor included for use with vacuum extraction.
- Integrated carry handles - easy to carry & transport around the workplace.
- 3m power cable reduces the need for extension leads.
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||1500W|
|Speed No Load:||3750 min-1|
|Max. Mitre:||50° - 50°|
|Max. Bevel (Left):||45°|
|Blade Guard:||Cast Aluminium|
|Dust Port Diameter:||36mm|
|No. of Teeth:||24|
|Max. Cross Cut (0° x 0°):||300mm x 65mm|
|Max. Bevel Cut (0° x 45°):||300mm x 38mm|
|Max. Mitre Cut (45° x 0°):||210mm x 65mm|
|Max. Compound Cut (45° x 45°):||210mm x 38mm|
|Mild Steel Plate
|Mild Steel Box Section
(Max. Wall Thickness):
|Product Dimensions:||320mm x 710mm x 710mm (with saw head down)|
|Packaging Dimensions:||575mm x 325mm x 535mm|
|Product Weight:||13.2 kg|
|Packaged Weight:||15 kg|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||110V: 95.7 dB(A) / 220-240V: 96.5dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level LWA:||110V: 108.7 dB(A) / 220-240V: 109.5dB(A)|
|Uncertainty K:||KpA & KWA: K=3 dB(A)|
|Laser Class:||Class 2|
|Laser Source:||Laser Diode|
|Laser Output Power (Max):||<1mW|
|Wave Length (Nm):||650|
|24T Multi-Material TCT Blade|
|3pc Hold Down Clamp|
|Machine Table Extensions|
|Dust Collection Bag|
|Dust Port Adaptor|
|Rear Carry Handle|
|Double Ended Hex Key (M6 & M4)|
Compatible With210mm 24t Multi-Material Cutting TCT Blade
210mm 20t Multi-Material Cutting TCT Blade
210mm 40t Fine Wood Cutting TCT Blade
210mm 30t General Wood Cutting TCT Blade
210mm Diamond Masonry Cutting Blade
Mitre Saw Stand