Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The FURY6 Table/Mitre Saw is now even more versatile to tackle even more jobs. with faster, cleaner, perfect cuts through the widest range of wood and composite materials.
If you ever wished that you had a bigger workshop or more space in the back of the van for all your kit then the FURY6 convertible table-mitre saw is what you’ve been waiting for. Compact, powerful, and capable of compound mitre cuts the FURY6 mounts in seconds via suction cup feet, allowing you to set-up a workshop wherever there’s a flat surface.
Used as a table saw its tungsten carbide tipped, multi-material blade slices through wood, composites, and plastics. Line up that mini rip fence and charge through your flooring projects. Open the lid and use it as a compound mitre saw & it has the power to slice through aluminium, copper tubing, and mild steel as well any timber.
The FURY6 is uniquely versatile allowing you to flex your building chops and tackle projects that usually require much larger tools. It’s simply superb for flooring tasks and general building work. If you’re tight on space and like saving money the FURY6 makes a whole lot of sense.
- Hybrid Table/Mitre Saw design.
- Compact, highly portable.
- Multi-Material cutting technology. One saw, one blade, cuts all.*
- Mitre and Bevel cut capable.
- When cutting Steel it leaves an instantly workable finish, producing no heat, no burr and virtually no sparks.
- Table Saw - Sturdy rip fence allows for fast, accurate straight cuts to be made on wood materials.
- Mitre Saw mode - Mitre stops (left & right) at 5°, 10°, 15°, 20°, 25°, 30°, 35°, 40° & 45°.
- Switching between functions is quick and simple, plus the dedicated on/off switches for both mitre and table saw ensures ultra safe operation.
- Workbench mountable and supplied with rubber suction feet.
- Also features durable die-cast aluminium base.
*Do not cut metal when the machine is configured as a Table Saw
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||1200W|
|Speed No Load:||3500 rpm|
|Max. Mitre:||47° - 47°|
|Positive Mitre Stops:||0°, 5°, 10°, 15°, 20°, 25°, 30°, 35°, 40°, 45°|
|Max. Bevel (Left):||45°|
|No. of Teeth:||20|
|Max. Cross Cut (0° x 0°):||115mm x 55mm|
|Max. Bevel Cut (0° x 45°):||115mm x 25mm|
|Max. Mitre Cut (45° x 0°):||65mm x 55mm|
|Max. Compound Cut (45° x 45°):||40mm x 25mm|
|Mild Steel Plate
|Mild Steel Box Section
(Max. Wall Thickness):
|Max. Depth of Cut (Table Mode):||32mm|
|Product Dimensions:||300mm x 430mm x 410mm|
|Table Surface Area||380mm x 270mm|
|Product Weight:||9.45 kg|
|Packaging Dimensions:||420mm x 400mm x 300mm|
|Packaged Weight:||14.6 kg|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||94.57dB(A)
|Sound Power Level LWA:||107.57dB(A)
|20T Multi-Material TCT Blade|
|Hold Down Clamp|
|Dust Port Adapter|
|Hex Key (6mm)|
|Hex Key (5mm)|
|Auxiliary Lower Blade Guard|
|Rear Stabilising Arms|
Compatible withFW210TCT-40 210mm, 40T Fine Wood Blade
GW210TCT-30 210mm, 30T General Wood Blade
RAGEBLADE210MULTI 210mm, 24T Multi-material Blade
FURYBLADE210MULTI 210mm, 20T Multi-material Blade
M210TCT-50MS 210mm, 50T Mild-steel Blade
A210TCT-60MS 210mm, 60T Aluminium Blade
T210TCT-68CS 210mm, 68T Thin Steel Blade