Win an Evolution R255SMS-DB+ 255mm Double Bevel Sliding Mitre Saw valued at £359.99
How to enter:
2) Post a picture of a project you have worked on using Evolution tools.
3) Include the hashtag: #evolutionpowertools
Entrants must be over 18 and from the mainland UK. Closing date: January 31st 2023. The winner will be chosen within 5 days after the closing date. Prizes will be sent to the winner by first class post, within 28 days of the winner being chosen. No purchase is necessary.
- Sponsor: Evolution Power Tools Limited, Venture One, Longacre Close, Holbrook Industrial Estate, Sheffield S20 3FR
- No purchase necessary to enter or win the Competition.
- Open only to residents of United Kingdom, Isle of Man or Channel Islands who, at the time of entry, are 18 years of age or older Employees, Directors, Officers or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win the Competition.
- The Competition will begin at 09.00am on Friday 9th December 2022 and end at 11.59pm on Tuesday 31st January 2023.
- Odds of winning the prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Competition period.
- The winner will be selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor from all eligible entries.
- Winners will be notified within 30 days of the closing date by email using the contact information provided at the time of entry and must confirm acceptance of the prize within 28 days to claim their prize. Prizes will be sent out within 30 days of receipt of confirmation of acceptance by the Entrant.
- Prizes are supplied by Evolution Power Tools Limited.
- Winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the Competition which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Each entrant must be the authorised account holder of a valid e-mail account. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified.
- Entries that are incomplete, non-deliverable for any reason, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted.
- Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind; for inaccurate transcription of entry information; for errors in any promotional or marketing materials or in these Official Rules; for any human or electronic (including but not limited to programming) error; or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed, lost, late, damaged, illegible or returned.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Competition or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Official Rules) without notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules). In the event of cancellation, modification, or suspension, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, or suspension.
- Sponsor may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Competition, if such entrant or potential entrant shows a disregard for these Official Rules; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s agents or representatives, including but not limited to the Competition Entities; or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion).
- The Competition is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, English law and each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws.
- To obtain a list of the verified winners, interested individuals may send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Evolution Power Tools Limited, Venture One, Longacre Cl, Holbrook, Holbrook Industrial Estate, Sheffield S20 3FR