All Refurbished B-stock and C-stock tools come with a 90-day guarantee.
Save money on your next power tool by buying Refurbished by Evolution. Every refurbished tool from Evolution has been electronically and mechanically inspected, and serviced to ensure it's in optimum operating condition prior to being graded and placed on sale.
B-Grade Stock: Like new, unused or lightly used. Fully inspected, in good working order. Complete with listed accessories (unused/used) and relevant documentation. Packaging may be marked.
C-Grade Stock: Used and in fair condition. Fully inspected, in good working order. It may not have all accessories or original packaging and documentation.
What is Refurbished Stock?
Refurbished stock includes any product returned to us by a customer for any reason. Returned items where the box has not been opened and the tape seal remains unbroken are put back into stock. Returned items that have been used are inspected, serviced if required, and then graded as either B-Grade or C-Grade stock.
What qualifies as B-Grade stock?
B-Grade stock includes all original packaging, instructions, and accessories. The tools are 100% functional and visually graded on the basis that they have no obvious irreversible signs of use. We don’t mind a crease on the corner of the box, but the tools have to look unused to be good enough to make it into the B-Grade stock category.
What qualifies as C-Grade stock?
C-Grade stock is comprised of tools that have obvious cosmetic signs of use but are in perfect working condition. These range from unused tools that have cosmetic damage due to improper handling all the way up to tools repaired under warranty, fitted with new parts given a full service and made ready for a second life.
C-Grade stock items are sold without spares and accessories and may not come in original packaging. If you want an Evolution tool to use day in day out in the workshop and on the job site there’s no better bargain than C-Grade refurbished stock.
Please Note: Refurbished R185CCSX/R185CCSX+ are sold as just the saw and blade and will usually not include the bag, or mini 3-piece track kit. They are priced accordingly.
We aim to dispatch within one business day (excluding bank holidays) after payment. £5.99 delivery charge on all orders under £30.00. FREE delivery on all orders equal to or over £30.00. There is an additional £20.00 delivery charge on all orders to postcodes listed under our extended areas. Click here for more details on Delivery.
Split your order total into 3 interest-free instalments with Klarna.
- Add items to your cart, and go to the checkout.
- Minimum order total: £35.00
- Select Klarna as your payment method.
- Please keep your proof of purchase / delivery.
- You don’t have to create a Klarna account, if you don’t want to. TIP: Just tap ‘Change’ under payment type and then ‘Add New Payment Method'.
- The first instalment will be taken from your card when you place your order.
- The next two remaining payments will be automatically charged 30 and 60 days later.
- For example: £150 mitre saw.
Day 1: £50. Day 30: £50. Day 60: £50.
- With 0% Interest
- Note: You’ll get notifications when your payment is due and when it’s collected. There is zero interest and never any fees when you pay on time. If you return any items on your order, your Klarna statement and schedule will be updated.
To get started all you need is:
- A UK bank account with a good credit history.
- A credit/debit card to be valid for 60 days from the purchase date.
- To be 18 years of age or over.
- A UK residential address.
- A valid mobile number and email address.
How do I pay using Pay Later in 3 with Klarna?
- To pay using Klarna, your order total must be equal to or more than £35.00. When you get to checkout, click ‘change’ under payment type and then ‘Add New Payment Method’.
- You'll need to provide your mobile number as Klarna may need to contact you. You'll also need to include your email address so that Klarna can send your payment schedule. Klarna use this information to keep you up to date on any payments or refunds that are due, so it’s important the details you provide us with are correct.
When will I receive my payment schedule?
- You’ll be asked to pay the first of the 3 equal instalments once your order has been confirmed at checkout.
- Instalments 2 and 3 will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
- You'll receive a reminder from Klarna 2 days before each instalment is collected.
- If you miss one of your scheduled instalments and Klarna are unable to automatically withdraw the money from your account 2 days later, you'll be issued with a statement for the full amount due.
I'm having trouble paying with Klarna. If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna payments are subject to your financial circumstances. Klarna may have rejected your application to Pay later in 3. We’d recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna purchases with other retailers.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your date of birth.
Please note: That Klarna is an independent payment company and Evolution Power Tools Limited has no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
- For terms on Pay Later in 3 with Klarna click here.
- For more information about Pay Later in 3 with Klarna, click here.
- To find out more about returns paid with Klarna, click here.
Terms & Conditions
Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. Evolution has no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.
- In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the United Kingdom.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- The payment method; Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com.
- Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement. n cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Financing - Pay in 3
- Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here.
- General information on Klarna you can find here.
- Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
- In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find here.