We're giving you one less thing to worry about.
For complete peace of mind, selected models will come with a 2 year warranty or 3 year warranty.
Built To Last. Evolution power tools are designed with performance and versatility in mind – and tested to the highest standards of reliability and durability. So although you're covered by our warranty, it's possible you'll never need it.
- All Evolution single circular blade saws and magnetic drills are covered with 3 years limited warranty. All other Evolution power tools are covered with 2 years limited warranty.
- This warranty does not cover blades & accessories.
- Please keep your proof of purchase / delivery.
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
- You must provide proof of delivery / purchase before any work can be carried out on your machine. Without this proof, any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your receipt or delivery note.
- All work will be carried out by Evolution.
- Any parts which are replaced will become the property of Evolution.
- The repair or replacement of your machine under warranty will not extend the period of warranty.
- This warranty statement provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- The product MUST be returned either in the original packaging or a suitable sized, packed box for safe return. Download the Warranty repackaging Instruction.
- Petrol units must be drained of all oil and petrol. Read details on pages 24 & 25 of the Hulk Petrol product Manual.
- The product returned MUST include all items supplied, including blade & accessories.
- A returned product without the Evolution blade(s) will be deemed to have had an incorrect blade fitted and using the product incorrectly, therefore the warranty becomes void. If you no longer have the original Evolution blade supplied with the machine, then the new Evolution blade must be included instead.
- All products shall be returned prepaid freight to Evolution Power Tools.
- Evolution will handle the fault if the product is under warranty and is found to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- If the product is found to be void of warranty, Evolution will contact you to discuss your options.
- The repair or replacement of your machine (at Evolution’s discretion), if your machine is found to be defective due to faulty materials, workmanship or function within the warranty period (if any part is no longer available or out of manufacture, Evolution will replace it with a functional replacement part).
- Normal wear and tear (eg. Fuse, Fluids / Lubricants, Blades, Consumable, etc.)
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the machine which is not in use with Evolution’s user guide.
- Lack of servicing.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Evolution.
- Use of parts and accessories (including blades) which are not Evolution Genuine Components.
- Faulty installation (except installation by Evolution).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Evolution.
- Transit damage where the machine has not been packaged in line with Evolution guidance
No officer, employee or agent of Evolution Power Tools is authorized to make oral representations of fitness or to waive any of the foregoing terms of sale and none shall be binding on Evolution Power Tools. Questions relating to this limited warranty should be directed to the company's head office, or call the appropriate Helpline number.
In no event shall Evolution Power Tools be liable for loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our merchandise or from any other cause. Evolution Power Tools is not liable for any costs incurred on such goods or consequential damages.
Changes to warranty periods only apply to products manufactured from January 2015.