The Evolution Heavy-Duty Demolition Disc Cutter Blade is the ultimate Multi-material saw blade. It’s packed with coarse grain diamond cutting power to help you slice through masonry, rebar reinforced slab, mild steel, and non-ferrous metals.
Indoors or outdoors the Heavy-Duty Demolition blade will tackle any construction cutting task. Whether you’re putting buildings up or knocking them down you need a powerful saw that you can rely on, with a blade that outlasts the competition to make quick and easy cuts.
Saturated with coarse grain industrial diamonds, the cutting edge on the Heavy-Duty Demolition Disc Cutter Blade will tackle any cutting task. It’s built for long life, harsh working conditions and the toughest cuts.
One blade to cut them all – Evolution Heavy-Duty Demolition Disc Cutter Blade
*This 300mm blade is compatible with our older 305mm/12" Disc Cutters and our current R300DCT and R300DCT+ models
- Heavy Duty Multi-purpose Cutting: One saw & One blade to cut most building materials including ferrous & non-ferrous metals, bricks, tiles, plastics & more saving you time and money.
- 30x Longer Life: Up to 30x longer blade life than abrasive discs when cutting metal. Diamond cutting edge is incredibly tough and can make over 1,000 cuts through steel.
- Constant Diameter: Steel blade body with diamond cutting edge maintains its full diameter so you have maximum cutting capacity for the lifetime of the blade.
- Cleaner & Safer: The steel body won’t shatter, unlike abrasives, which can cause serious injury. Less dust, less sparks & less odour vs abrasive discs, make this a safer cutting solution.
- Cooling holes close to the edge expel heat to maintain optimum cutting performance.
- Heavily concentrated diamonds give a coarser cutting edge compared to standard diamond blades.
- Superior quality diamonds for longer blade life.
- Segmented rim design with sub-segmented cutting edge improves efficiency & removes debris from the cut.
- Thick body plate strengthens the blade for stability and accuracy.
|Bore / Arbor Ø:
|Segment / Tooth Thickness:
|Segment / Tooth Height:
|Segment / Tooth Quantity:
|Sub-Segment / Tooth Quantity:
NB: This blade is compatible with all previous models of 12" (305mm) Evolution Disc Cutters.