45 Days To Return Learn More
2 Year Guarantee
Have a question?
Call our Sheffield based team:
0114 251 1022
*Please note: Discounts cannot be applied on bundle deals, subscription blades or items already on sale. Multiple discount codes cannot be used in the same order.
Frequently Bought Together:
The HDG200 2000w digital Heat gun is for everyone who’s ever had to strip paint, remove wallpaper, patch roofing materials, lift old floor tiles, or even just make electrical connections safe with heat shrink. Useful for so much more than just stripping off layers of old paint the heat gun is an essential tool for many trades and all DIYers.
The HDG200 features a rear mounted LCD control panel that allows easy and accurate adjustment of airflow and temperature so you can dial in the perfect settings for any task. Presented in a handy carry case it ships with four hot air nozzles suitable for almost every task.
Add a digitally controlled heat gun to your tool box today.
- Gives instantaneous heat ideal for Heat Shrink Tubing which is used to insulate wires offering abrasion resistance and environmental protection for stranded and solid wire conductors, connections, joints, and terminals in electrical engineering. Perfect for electricians!
- Key features include a clear, easy-to-understand digital display and an integral base stand for ‘hands-free’ use. With an incredible temperature range of 50 - 630ºC, the Evolution Heat Gun is suited to jobs aplenty.
- Supplied with 12 months warranty, carry case, four nozzles, and a scraper - this multipurpose tool will not be found wanting.
- Reducer Nozzle - Ideal when you need to apply heat to a specific area. Glass Protector Nozzle.
- Perfect for stripping, ensures direct heat is kept off window frames.
- Wraps around a metal pipe to distribute the heat evenly around the pipe surface.
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||2000 W|
|Air temperature range (at nozzle)||50 – 630ºC|
|Airflow speed||120-550 Ltr/min|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||75dB(A)
|Sound Power Level LWA:||88dB(A)