Compact, lightweight and incredibly strong the Evolution Metal Saw Horses (twin pack) allows you to assemble a large work surface in double-quick time. Perfect as a paint trestle, plaster or paste table or just somewhere to leave your favourite mitre saw and eat your snap.
Ready to support over 1,000lbs of weight your next saw-horse from Evolution unpacks and assembles in seconds. They fold down to almost nothing and are easy enough to use that you can have a table up and ready in about a minute. Predrilled on the top with hooks to take support 4x2” on the sides there’s no reason to pay any more!
- These sawhorses can support a huge 1,100lbs. Their durable metal construction gives you a robust & practical work surface for even the heaviest jobs.
- Foldable design - Set up your table in seconds with folding legs & quick-lock levers. It also features a carry handle for portability.
- Timber hooks - 4 cast steel hooks designed to fit 4x2 timber or similar to easily make a custom, sturdy job-site table.
- Versatile design - Use these horses straight out of the box, or use the predrilled holes to securely mount a custom worktop.
- Completely UV resistant construction, unlike plastic versions.
|Load capacity (Per horse!)
|Tabletop depth (Max. point)
|Saw Horse width with legs
|Saw Horse depth with legs
|Saw Horse height with legs
|Collapsed Size (W x D x H)
|825 x 131 x 98mm
|Max. Hook Capacity
|44 x 85mm