45 Days To Return Learn More
Click the blue bell icon (top left of your screen) to get notified when this item is back in stock.
Have a question?
Call our Sheffield based team:
0114 251 1022
*Please note: Discounts cannot be applied on bundle deals, subscription blades or items already on sale. Multiple discount codes cannot be used in the same order.
Frequently Bought Together:
Evolution's Electric Thin Belt Sander is the perfect tool for those tricky sanding jobs. When you have to get into tight spaces, narrow apertures and still need the grunt to remove some material. A powerful 400w motor, 300-1700M/min speed adjustment, 120° range of adjustment and a 457mm belt length combine to make this the perfect time saving tool, smoothing, sanding filing, paint removing, cleaning up welds, removing rust - literally any sanding task.
Supplied with a single wheel head for tackling flat surfaces and a double wheeled head for smooth sanding over curved and compound surfaces. Add in 3 belts, 80, 100 & 120 grit and you have everything you need for your next finishing job on wood, plastic, metal, ceramics or masonry. Once you've used one you'll wonder why more expensive brands are charging you up to £200 for the same performance and quality.
- Ideal For: Filing, Sanding & Grinding.
- 120° Fully adjustable sanding arm.
- Dust sealed bearings.
- Adjustable belt alignment/tracking
- Over-moulded comfort handles
- Dust extraction port & Dust Bag.
- Versatile, powerful and compact tool; ideal for sanding, filing, as well as sharpening tools and blades. Perfect for use in tight gaps, such as cleaning outdoor locks - plus handy at removing rust and excess weld.
- Features adjustable sanding arm allowing the operator to keep their hand/wrist in a comfortable position and instead alter the angle of the sanding arm to suit the job.
- Variable speed control (300-1700rpm) provides optimum control and finishing on a number of surfaces and materials, including wood, metal, plastic, ceramics, and masonry.
- Three sanding belts are included: 80 grit, 100 grit, and 120 grit. Ideal for wood, metal, and plastics. The coarser paper grades remove unwanted material faster and with less effort.
- This machine is supplied with two Sanding Heads – a single-wheeled head for flat surfaces and a twin-wheeled head for better performance on angled surfaces. Also supplied with a dust bag for effective dust collection, when sanding wood, plastics or removing paint.
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||400 W|
|Speed No Load:||300-1700m/min|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||80.2dB(A) K=3 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level LWA:||91.2dB(A) K=3 dB(A)|
|Vibration Level (Under Load)||1,215m/s2 K=1.5m/s2|
|Instruction Manual (Operations)|
|Sanding Belts (3)|
|Single Wheel Head|
|Twin Wheel Head|
|Dust Bag (for use with wood, paint removal and plastics only)|