You may also like:
The Evolution R90JGS-Li Cordless Jigsaw delivers effortless cuts through sheet materials, powering its way through wood up to 90mm, plastics up to 60mm and through 6mm thick mild steel thanks to its powerful DC motor, high capacity EXT Li-Ion batteries and our multi-material cutting technology.
The R90JGS-Li makes precise cuts in new and reclaimed wood, plastics, composites and metals thanks to its tough construction, powerful motor. With long run times between charges, it’s the perfect tool for worksite and workshop use and its compact size and Multi-Material blade technology make it ideal for any home project.
The R90JGS-Li 18V Li-ion Cordless Jigsaw is packed with features; Multi-Material cutting technology, dust collection & vacuum attachment port, its maximum 90mm depth of cut, +/- 45˚ bevel capability and adjustable speed and pendulum angle provide real versatility. Our Multi-material cutting technology takes almost all materials in its stride. Add in great ergonomics, compact size and a parallel edge guide for straight cuts and the R90JGS-Li is the perfect cordless Jigsaw for use anywhere, anytime.
Powered by Evolution’s 18V EXT Li-Ion battery system the R90JGS-Li delivers long run times and has the power to cut wood plastics, composites and metals with our Multi-material blade technology. The loaded version is bundled with our R18BAT-Li2 2Ah battery pack and R18RCH-Li Single Port Rapid Charger which will take you from zero to fully charged in only 30 minutes. All of Evolution’s EXT Cordless Li-ion power tools are compatible with all EXT batteries, so you can share across multiple tools for maximum versatility.
If you want a powerful, versatile, compact and full featured Cordless Jigsaw that can cut any material anywhere the R90JGS-Li is a cut above the competition.
- Any material anywhere -EXT Li-ion cordless performance and versatility.
- Equipped with an air blower to blow dust away from the blade and the working area. Cutting lines are kept clear and readily visible aiding cutting accuracy.
- Supplied with an adjustable parallel edge guide - a useful aid when cutting and trimming laminate flooring, where accurate parallel cuts are often needed. Removal (or installation) of the edge guide is easy, enabling a quick return to freehand cutting when required.
- High Power Brushed DC Motor, cuts through a variety of materials with ease.
- 90mm max cutting depth.
- Cuts steel, aluminium, wood & plastics
- Optimised drivetrain for maximum battery life and increased run time
- 45˚ L - 45˚ R Bevel With Quick Lock Lever allows bevel cutting - a very useful feature when cutting and fitting skirting board, architrave or coving.
- Variable Speed Trigger allows fine control for cutting delicate materials and making precise cuts
- 4-Stage Pendulum Action Dial for optimum cutting through different thickness of materials.
- QR Blade Clamp for east and fast tool-free blade changes
- Led Work light for easy accurate cutting in tight spaces
- Ergonomic soft grip handles for control and versatility
- 2-Year limited warranty
- Erbauer EXT battery system compatible
|Voltage / (Hz)||18v -50Hz|
|Speed No Load||0-2,300 cpm|
|Length of stroke||25.4mm|
|Weight (net)||1.85kg / 3.2kg|
|Max cutting depth Wood||90mm|
|Max cutting depth Plastic||60mm|
|Max cutting depth Mild Steel||6mm|
|Noise & Vibration Data|
|Sound pressure level Lpa||81.7 db (A); K=3db (A)|
|Sound power level Lwa||92.7 db (A); K=3db (A)|
|Uncertainty Kpa & Kwa||5db (A)|
|5x Multi-Material blades||x||x|
|Parallel Edge Guide||x||x|
|Single Port Fast Charger||x|
|Dual Port Fast Charger|