The Evolution R185SMS-Li is a powerful cordless Sliding Mitre Saw capable of making precise cuts in new and reclaimed wood, plastics, composites and metals. It’s the perfect tool for worksite and workshop use and its compact size makes it ideal for serious home users.
The R185SMS-Li 18V Li-ion cordless sliding mitre saw is packed with features; multi-material cutting technology, dust collection bag & vacuum attachment port, its large 210mm x 58mm cross-cut capacity offers greater cutting depth than the R185SMS+ model. Our innovative Shadow Line LED cutting guide perfectly projects the blade kerf onto the cutting surface for measure once cut once accuracy. Clean and accurate cuts through new and reclaimed wood as well as cool to the touch, burr-free cuts through mild steel and non-ferrous metals with the supplied Multi-Material blade.
Powered by Evolution’s 18V EXT Li-Ion battery system the R185SMS-Li delivers long run times and has the power to cut wood plastics, composites and metals with our Multi-material blade technology. The loaded version is bundled with our R18BAT-Li4 4Ah battery pack and R18RCH-Li Single Port Rapid Charger which will take you from zero to fully charged in only 50 minutes. All of Evolution’s EXT Cordless Li-ion power tools are compatible with all EXT batteries, so you can share across multiple tools for maximum versatility.
If you want a powerful, versatile, compact and fully-featured cordless Mitre Saw that can cut any material anywhere the R185SMS-li is a cut above the competition.
- EXT Li-ion cordless performance and versatility
- High Power 850W Brushed DC motor
- Optimised drivetrain, for maximum battery life and run time from each charge
- 50 Minute charge time with 4Ah battery
- Shadow Line, precision kerf width blade cutting guide. Measure once, cut once.
- Mitre Saw Stand compatible for go-anywhere support and stability
- Multi-Material: premium Japanese 20T Tungsten Carbide Tipped TCT blade, cuts wood, metal, plastic composites and more
- Virtually spark free cuts, with no heat, no burrs and an instantly workable finish
- Accurate, Bevel, Mitre & Compound cuts with detent stops at most popular angles.
- Depth Stop feature enables accurate trench cuts
- Cast alloy base, trade tough build
- Ergonomic ambidextrous handles for easy control
- Split Rear Fence For Compound cuts
- Soft Start & quick-stop Electronic Blade Brake For Safety
- Vacuum compatible dust extraction, R11VAC-LI and R15VAC
- Dust Bag included
- Single bolt blade change, quick and easy replacement.
- Integrated Carry Handles
- Diamond Blade compatible
- Blade change tool included, quick and easy swaps
- 3-Year limited warranty**
- Erbauer EXT battery system compatible
|Voltage / (Hz)||18v -50Hz|
|No Load Speed (min-1 rpm)||4200rpm|
|Net Weight||8.6kg / 10.2kg|
|Dust port Adaptor Size||35mm|
|Tool Dimensions||285x 4590 x 560mm|
|Mild steel Plate - Max Thickness||6mm|
|Mild Steel Max Wall Thickness||3mm|
|Wood max Section||58 x 210mm|
|Minimum Size Workpiece (smaller pieces require support)||125 x 30 x 3mm|
|0º Mitre x 0º Bevel||210 x 58mm|
|45º Mitre x 0º Bevel||145 x 58mm|
|0º Mitre x 45º Bevel||210 x 40mm|
|45º Mitre x 45º Bevel||145 x 40mm|
|Mitre Range||50°- 50°|
|Bevel Range||0°- 45°|
|No of Teeth||20T|
|Sound pressure level Lpa||84.5 db (A); K=3db (A)|
|Sound power level Lwa||97.5 db (A); K=3db (A)|
|Mitre Saw Stand||x||x|
|Multi-Material 20T TCT Blade||x||x|
|3 Pc Hold Down Clamp||x||x|
|Machine Table Extension = 4x socket headed screws||x||x|
|Double Ended Hex Key M6 x M4||x||x|
|Rotary Table & neck||x||x|
|Dust Port Adaptor||x||x|
|Single Port Fast Charger||x|
|Dual Port Fast Charger|
Features & Specifications
Walk-through with DK
360 Feature Spin