• All Evolution single circular blade saws and magnetic drills are covered with 3 year warranty. All other Evolution power tools are covered with 2 year warranty.
• Refurbished power tools by Evolution come with a 90 day warranty.
• This warranty does not cover blades, accessories, Evolution branded clothing and spare parts.
• Please keep your proof of purchase / delivery.
• If you buy direct from Evolution your product warranty is automatcially registered with us.
• If you purchased your Evoluton product elsewhere you can register your product warranty with us.
• The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
• You must provide proof of delivery / purchase before any work can be carried out on your machine. Without this proof, any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your receipt or delivery note.
• All work will be carried out by Evolution.
• Any parts which are replaced will become the property of Evolution.
• The repair or replacement of your machine under warranty will not extend the period of warranty.
• Evolution Power Tools reserves the right to optionally repair or replace it with the same or equivalent item.
• This warranty statement provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
What is covered?
The repair or replacement of your machine (at Evolution’s discretion), if your machine is found to be defective due to faulty materials, workmanship or function within the warranty period (if any part is no longer available or out of manufacture, Evolution will replace it with a functional replacement part).
What is not covered?
Evolution does not warrant the repair or replacement of a product when the following has occurred;
• Normal wear and tear (eg. Fuse, Fluids / Lubricants, Blades, Consumable, etc.)
• Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the machine which is not in use with Evolution’s user guide.
• Lack of servicing.
• Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Evolution.
• Use of parts and accessories (including blades) which are not Evolution Genuine Components.
• Faulty installation (except installation by Evolution).
• Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Evolution.
If your Evolution power tool requires attention from our engineers, we aim to have it collected & repaired within 7-10 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your product, simply contact us. To speed up the process, remember to have your receipt, invoice or order reference number plus your product’s serial number found on the product’s motor label.
No officer, employee or agent of Evolution Power Tools is authorised to make oral representations of fitness or to waive any of the foregoing terms of sale and none shall be binding on Evolution Power Tools. Questions relating to this limited warranty should be directed to the company's head office, or call the appropriate Helpline number.
In no event shall Evolution Power Tools be liable for loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our merchandise or from any other cause. Evolution Power Tools is not liable for any costs incurred on such goods or consequential damages. Changes to warranty periods only apply to products manufactured from January 2015.
FREE Next Day Delivery* * Order before 6pm Mon-Fri. Orders over £30.