45 Days To Return Learn More
2 Year Guarantee
You may also like:
Have a question?
Call our Sheffield based team:
0114 251 1022
*Please note: Discounts cannot be applied on bundle deals, subscription blades or items already on sale. Multiple discount codes cannot be used in the same order.
Frequently Bought Together:
Evolution's R230RCP is a powerful and compact reciprocating saw designed to excel in cutting timber, plastic, plasterboard and pipework as required during construction and renovation, it's even a great tool for land clearing and pruning in the garden.
The R230RCP reciprocating saw packs a powerful punch with a 850 watt motor that delivers relentless cutting power. Designed to give great access to the cut the R230RCP has a unique 180 degree rotatable rear handle that helps you maximise leverage to minimise cutting time.
With it's built-in speed adjustment, QR blade replacement and Evolution's legendary Multi-Material cutting ability the R230RCP is perfect for construction, demolition and even the tough cutting jobs around the home & garden. The R230RCP is supplied with 4 blades for quick and easy cutting of wood, wood with embedded nails, mild steel, aluminium, non-ferrous metals, plastics, composites & more.
- Powerful 850W motor cuts through a variety of materials with ease.
- Cut wood up to 230mm thick, 20mm thick mild steel and 150mm thick plastic.
- Adjust the speed up to 2,800 strokes per minute and a 28mm stroke length for making fast, efficient cuts and even greater versatility.
- The metal pivot plate is large and stable. It allows the possibility to adjust the angle of sawing in order to achieve optimum cutting efficiency and minimise vibration, the blade jumping and/or breakage.
- 180° rotating handle and weighing just 2.8kg allows you to control the saw more comfortably on those awkward, hard-to-reach angles.
- LED work-light next to the blade provides greater visibility around the cutting area.
- Supplied with four blades engineered for different types of materials. 1x Thin steel, multipurpose for demolition work, greenwood for tree-limb cutting and a clean-wood cutting blade for smooth cuts.
- Tool-less blade change.
|Motor (110V 50Hz):||850 W|
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||850 W|
|Variable Speed (Strokes Per Minute)||0 - 2800spm|
|Mild Steel (Max. Thickness)||20mm|
|Wood (Max Thickness)||230mm|
|Plastic (Max Thickness)||150mm|
|Product Dimensions:||516 x 149 x 80mm|
|Packaging Dimensions:||540 x 255 x 127mm|
|Product Weight:||2.8 kg|
|Packaged Weight:||3.2 kg|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||90.39dB(A) K=3 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level LWA:||101.39 dB(A) K=3 dB(A)|
|Vibration Level (Under Load) - Main Handle||Wood: 10.357m/s2
K = 1.5m/s2
|Vibration Level (Under Load) - Auxiliary Handle||Wood: 19.151m/s2
K = 1.5m/s2
|Multipurpose Blade Pack 2
(Includes 1 x Thin Steel & 1 x Multipurpose Blade)
|Wood Cutting Blade Pack 2
(Includes 1 x Green Wood & 1 x General Wood Blade)