The main difference between 230v electric power tools and 110v electric power tools is that 230v tools are compatible with domestic plug sockets, while 110v tools are mainly for on-site use. Evolution’s green DIY power tools are only available in 230v for domestic use.
45 Days To Return Learn More
3 Year Guarantee
Have a question?
Call our Sheffield based team:
0114 251 1022
*Please note: Discounts cannot be applied on bundle deals, subscription blades or items already on sale. Multiple discount codes cannot be used in the same order.
Frequently Bought Together:
A powerful and accurate 185mm circular saw that comes with its own 3-piece, 1,020mm track and connecting blocks and is compatible with most brands of circular saw track on the market as well as our own 1,400mm and 2,800mm track kits.
You'll have power and precision to hand every time you reach for the R185CCSX. It's our number one selling track compatible circular saw and the perfect introduction to the accuracy and reliability that will help you get the job done faster, smoother and safer than ever before. True value for money with 3 years limited warranty. Please read the 'Items Supplied' section below for the complete kit parts list.
Planning projects that need the finest, sharpest possible cuts through wood and wood-fibre board materials? Then you'll love our 185mm Fine Wood Blade, it has been designed to deliver maximum cutting performance across the widest range of woods. (Just flip the blade around so the label is on the inside when using it with a circular saw).
- Multi-Material cutting technology. One saw, one blade, cuts all.*
- Accurate cutting with adjustable 64mm depth of cut - perfect for trench cutting.
- Reliable smooth square cutting every time in a variety of materials.
- Powerful 1600W hi-torque motor with optimized gearbox & blade system.
- 0° - 45° bevel tilt with a virtual pivot keeps the blade on the same cutting line at any angle when fixed to a track.
- Ergonomic, soft-grip handles to provide maximum control, versatility, and precision.
- Dust extraction port & adaptor included for vacuum compatibility.
- 1020mm Circular Saw Track included. Supplied in 3x pieces with connectors.
- Compatible With Evolution's 1.4m & 2.8m Tracks (Sold Separately)
- Robust & sturdy construction with even weight distribution, weighing only 4.8kg
- Channelled airflow & base indicators ensure optimum visibility of your cutting line.
- Premium Japanese Tungsten-Carbide-Tipped (TCT) 185mm blade included.
- 3 Year limited warranty.
|Motor (110V 50Hz):||1600W|
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||1600W|
|Speed No Load (110V):||3700 rpm|
|Speed No Load (240V):||3900 rpm|
|Max. Bevel (Left):||45°|
|Circular Saw Base:||Cast Aluminium|
|No. of Teeth:||16|
|Max. Depth of Cut (0°):||64mm (59mm w/Track)|
|Max. Depth of Cut (45°):||47mm (42mm w/Track)|
|Mild Steel Plate
|Mild Steel Box Section
(Max. Wall Thickness):
|Product Dimensions:||255mm x 375mm x 265mm|
|Packaging Dimensions:||380mm x 300mm x 250mm|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||94,3dB(A)
|Sound Power Level LWA:||105,3dB(A)
|Vibration - Main Handle (Sawing Wood):||Ah,w= 3,347m/s2|
|Vibration - Auxiliary Handle (Sawing Wood):||Ah,w= 3,119m/s2|
|Vibration - Main Handle (Sawing Metal):||Ah,M= 3,572m/s2|
|Vibration - Auxiliary Handle (Sawing Metal):||Ah,M= 3,241m/s2|
|16T Multi-Material TCT Blade|
|Hex Key (Blade Change)|
|Hex Key (Track Connecting)|
|Parallel Edge Guide|
|Dust Port Adapter|
|Dust Hose Connector|
|1020mm Track (3x 340mm Sections)|
|Connector Bars (x4) & Screws (x16)|
Compatible WithST1400 1.4m Track
ST2800 2.8m Track