The main difference between 230v electric power tools and 110v electric power tools is that 230v tools are compatible with domestic plug sockets, while 110v tools are mainly for on-site use. Evolution’s green DIY power tools are only available in 230v for domestic use.
45 Days To Return Learn More
3 Year Guarantee
Have a question?
Call our Sheffield based team:
0114 251 1022
*Please note: Discounts cannot be applied on bundle deals, subscription blades or items already on sale. Multiple discount codes cannot be used in the same order.
Frequently Bought Together:
Track compatible 185mm circular saw the R185CCSX+ comes with an upgrade to the 20T Tungsten Carbide toothed Multi-Material blade, integrated LED lighting, channeled airflow for cleaner cuts, an extended 4m cable and a durable carry bag. With more reach, support, and compatibility with all of our tracks, and most other brands, it's the perfect circular saw for most projects.
*Planning projects that need the finest, sharpest possible cuts through wood and wood-fibre board materials? Then you'll love our 185mm Fine Wood Blade, it has been designed to deliver maximum cutting performance across the widest range of woods. (Just flip the blade around so the label is on the inside when using it with a circular saw).
- Multi-Material cutting technology. One saw, one blade, cuts all.*
- Accurate cutting with adjustable 64mm depth of cut - perfect for trench cutting.
- Reliable smooth square cutting every time in a variety of materials.
- Powerful 1600W hi-torque motor with optimised gearbox & blade system.
- 0° - 45° bevel tilt with virtual pivot keeps the blade on the same cutting line at any angle when fixed to a track.
- Ergonomic, soft grip handles provide maximum control, versatility and precision.
- Dust extraction port & adaptor included for vacuum compatibility.
- Track Compatible With: Evolution's 1.4m & 2.8m Tracks (Sold Separately)
- Robust & sturdy construction with even weight distribution, weighing 5.1kg
- 3 Year limited warranty.
- Premium Japanese 20T Tungsten-Carbide-Tipped (TCT) 185mm blade included.
- Optimum visibility of your cutting line with LED Light & channelled air flow.
- Easy to transport and carry around the workplace with storage bag included.
- 4m cable gives you the maximum power and the extended reach you need.
|Motor (110V 50Hz):||1600W|
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||1600W|
|Speed No Load (110V):||3700 rpm|
|Speed No Load (240V):||3900 rpm|
|Max. Bevel (Left):||45°|
|Circular Saw Base:||Cast Aluminum|
|No. of Teeth:||20|
|Max. Depth of Cut (0°):||64mm (59mm w/Track)|
|Max. Depth of Cut (45°):||47mm (42mm w/Track)|
|Mild Steel Plate
|Mild Steel Box Section
(Max. Wall Thickness):
|Product Dimensions:||255 x 375 x 265 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions:||380 x 300 x 280 mm|
|Product Weight:||5.1 kg|
|Packaged Weight:||7.2 kg|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||94,3dB(A)
|Sound Power Level LWA:||105,3dB(A)
|Vibration - Main Handle (Sawing Wood):||Ah,w= 3,347m/s2|
|Vibration - Auxiliary Handle (Sawing Wood):||Ah,w= 3,119m/s2|
|Vibration - Main Handle (Sawing Metal):||Ah,M= 3,572m/s2|
|Vibration - Auxiliary Handle (Sawing Metal):||Ah,M= 3,241m/s2|
|20T Multi-Material TCT Blade|
|Hex Key (Blade Change)|
|Parallel Edge Guide|
|Dust Port Adapter|
|Dust Hose Connector|
Compatible WithST1400 1.4m Track
ST2800 2.8m Track