The main difference between 230v electric power tools and 110v electric power tools is that 230v tools are compatible with domestic plug sockets, while 110v tools are mainly for on-site use. Evolution’s green DIY power tools are only available in 230v for domestic use.
Evolution R300DCT+ Disc Cutter Bundle - Includes extra Premium Diamond Blade, Pressurised Water Bottle and Large Disc Cutter Carry Bag- Huge savings.
Born to conquer the professional job site, the all-new R300DCT+ electric disc cutter is the perfect masonry saw for the pro’s when effective dust control is a must. It has an impressive cut depth of 115mm making this one of the deepest cutting 300mm machines on the market. Built-in dust suppression is provided by a dual-sided water delivery system featuring armoured external hosing and tough corrosion-resistant brass connections. Designed to comply with dust management regulations our water suppression system also helps reduce heat and friction for improved blade life.
If you want to spend £600 plus on a disc cutter then that’s your business. If you want the best performing, water suppressed electric disc cutter on the market – then that’s our business.
- Huge Cut Capacity. The all-new Evolution 300mm /12 inch concrete cutting saw can cut up to 115mm /4-1/2 inch deep! That’s more capacity than most leading petrol-powered saws.
- Water Fed Dust Suppression. Dual sided water delivery makes this a true tradesman tool and is approved for site use in accordance with dust management regulations.
- Premium Diamond Blade. Cuts faster and lasts longer than our standard diamond blade.
- High Torque Motor. Delivers consistent peak power and prevents the machine from stalling under heavy-load.
- Electronic brake Safety counts and that’s why all our new DCT Electric Disc Cutters feature an advanced electronic brake control for the disc
- Low Maintenance vs petrol-powered saws. No pull chords, no petrol and no servicing, saves you time and money.
- Steel Front Handle. With rubber over-mould gives the user total control and lives up to the toughest jobs. Full wrap-around design makes it easy to make a cut at any angle.
- Large Blade Coverage & Built-in Dust Port. With rubber cap for easy vacuum attachment, and protects the user from flying debris and optimises dust suppression and collection.
- Ergonomic Handle & Trigger. With rubber over-mould improves tool control and reduces user fatigue.
- Low Vibrations. Smooth yet powerful electric motor makes for easy operation and can be safely used for long periods of time. Plus there are no harmful fumes emitted making it safer to use.
- Balanced Weight. Optimised balance and even weight distribution puts the centre of gravity squarely between the handles for effortless use of the machine. Great for prolonged use.
- Adjustable Blade Guard. With single handed operation allows for quick adjustments while holding the tool and keeping your hand away from the blade.
- Wheeled Skid Plate. Makes straight cuts at ground level effortless, and the metal skid plate protects the tool and lifts the blade off the ground so it can be put down with the blade spinning.
- On-board Tool Storage. One multi-tool for all machine adjustments with dedicated on-board storage.
All Evolution DCT models come equipped with our new Power Protect Technology to conquer the most demanding jobs and cut for years to come.
|Double insulated motor coil protects the motor from dust ingress and vastly improves motor life. Features a robust powder coating for complete protection.
|Unique aerodynamic fan system increases airflow through the motor for better cooling during heavy-duty use and expels dust.
|Specially designed air vents prevent water and other debris from entering the motor housing to make it safe for use in all conditions.
|Built-in drainage holes allow any water to escape from inside the machine body and prevents damage to internal parts.
|2,400 / 2,000 Watts (230v / 110v)
|230 v UK mains plugs, 110V 32amp 3 pin round
|3-pin 32amp socket, 3.3kVa
|Max. Duty Cycle
|4m /13 ft Rubber Cable
|Cutting Capacity at 90˚
|115mm /4-1/2 in.
|Premium Diamond Blade (PD300SEG-CS2)
|300mm /12 in.
|Blade Bore / Arbor
|20 and 22.2mm reversible
|Sound Pressure Max. LPA
|Sound Power Level Max. LWA
|Handle Vibration Max. Level
|Rubber Cap (Extraction Port)
|Hose Connector (R300DCT+ only)
NB: Evolution Electric Disc Cutters are not intended to be used with 3rd party abrasive discs. These tools have not been certified for these blade types and their use could potentially result in accident or injury.