The main difference between 230v electric power tools and 110v electric power tools is that 230v tools are compatible with domestic plug sockets, while 110v tools are mainly for on-site use. Evolution’s green DIY power tools are only available in 230v for domestic use.
Chop Saw Stand
Working with long, heavy steel tubes? Now you can take your chop saw anywhere with the sturdy and robust chop saw stand for versatile, portable cutting which can support up to 225kg.
- Universal fittings to fix most leading brand chop saws securely.
- Bespoke table height setting with adjustable legs from 595 - 815mm.
- Left and right work arms extend the workpiece support area up to 106cm.
- Built-in end stop, makes repeat cutting faster and easier than ever before.
- Telescopic and folding legs for easy storage and portability.
- Heavy-duty design built to support up to 225kg.
- 3-year guarantee.
- Compatible with the Evolution RAGE2, EVOSAW355, R355CPS and S355CPS chop saw models.
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||2200W|
|Motor (110V 50Hz):||1600W|
|Speed No Load:||1550 min-1|
|Max. Bevel (Left):||45°|
|No. of Teeth:||66|
|Bore:||25.4mm / 1 In.|
|Mild Steel Plate (Max Thickness):||6mm|
|Stainless Steel Plate (Max Thickness):||5mm|
|Square Tube at 90° (Mild Steel):||120 x 120mm|
|Square Tube at 45° (Mild Steel):||89 x 89mm|
|Rectangle Tube at 90° (Mild Steel):||95 x 180mm|
|Rectangle Tube at 45° (Mild Steel):||78 x 110mm|
|Round Tube at 90° (Mild Steel):||Ø 130mm|
|Round Tube at 45° (Mild Steel):||Ø 105mm|
|Minimum Cut Off Piece Length:||8 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions:||470 x 575 x 374mm|
|Product Dimensions:||410 x 530 x 310mm|
|Product Weight:||23.1 kg|
|Packaged Weight:||27 kg|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||94.9 dB(A) K:3dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level LWA:||107.9 dB(A) K=3 dB(A)|
Chop Saw Stand
|Table size:||460 x 600mm|
|Min. Chop Saw Base Width:||220mm|
|Max. Chop Saw Base Width:||322mm|
|Table Height:||595mm - 815mm|
|Footprint at floor:||834 x 963mm|