The main difference between 230v electric power tools and 110v electric power tools is that 230v tools are compatible with domestic plug sockets, while 110v tools are mainly for on-site use. Evolution’s green DIY power tools are only available in 230v for domestic use.
45 Days To Return Learn More
Bundle Returns T&C's
Have a question?
Call our Sheffield based team:
0114 251 1022
*Please note: Discounts cannot be applied on bundle deals, subscription blades or items already on sale. Multiple discount codes cannot be used in the same order.
Frequently Bought Together:
Free Chop Saw Stand Save over£130 on this ultimate Multi-material chop saw package.
355mm (14 inch) multi-material cutting chop saw with an extra upgraded Mild-Steel cutting blade PLUS a chop saw stand for long work-piece support and portability around the workshop.
3-year warranty on the chop saw and 2-year warranty on the chop saw stand plus free delivery!
Click the tabs above to learn more about each item in the bundle.
- Multi-material cutting technology
- The ultimate saw for every trade: one saw, one blade, cuts all*
- Quicker, safer, more accurate & economical than abrasive saws
- Clean & consistent smooth cuts
- Max. rectangle: 95 x 180mm
- Max. square: 120 x 120mm
- Max. round: ø 130mm
- Fast action vice clamp can be adjusted in seconds
- Enables cuts to be made from 0° - 45°
- ‘Best-in-class’ guarantee of quality & performance
- Heavy-duty, sturdy pressed-steel base
- Rubber adjustable feet which reduce vibration and increases blade-life
- 3 Years limited warranty
- 2200W motor
- Hi-torque gearbox & blade system, increases motor & blade-life
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||2200W|
|Motor (110V 50Hz):||1600W|
|Speed No Load:||1550 min -1|
|No. of Teeth:||36|
|Bore:||25.4mm / 1 in.|
|Max. Rectangle Tube (0° x 0°)||95 x 180mm|
|Max. Rectangle Tube (0° x 45°)||78 x 110mm|
|Max. Square Tube Cut (0° x 0°)||120 x 120mm|
|Max. Square Tube Cut (0° x 45°)||89 x 89mm|
|Max. Round Tube Cut (0° x 0°)||Ø 130mm|
|Max. Round Tube Cut (0° x 45°)||Ø 105mm|
|Mild Steel Plate - Max. Thickness||6mm|
|Mild Steel Box Section - Max. Wall Thickness||3mm|
|Minimum Cut Off Piece Length||8mm|
|Packaging Dimensions:||470 x 575 x 374mm|
|Product Dimensions:||410 x 530 x 310mm|
|Product Weight:||21.5 kg|
|Packaged Weight:||23.85 kg|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||100.5dB(A)
|Sound Power Level LWA:||97.3dB(A)
|355mm Multi-Material Cutting TCT Blade (Fitted)|
|355mm Mils Steel Cutting TCT Blade (M355TCT-66CS)|
|Universal Chop Saw Stand.|
|8mm (Blade Change) Allen Key|
Chop Saw StandWorking with long, heavy steel tubes? Now you can take your chop saw anywhere with the sturdy and robust chop saw stand for versatile, portable cutting which can support up to 225kg.
- Universal fittings to fix most leading brand chop saws securely.
- Bespoke table height setting with adjustable legs from 595 - 815mm.
- Left and right work arms extend the workpiece support area up to 106cm.
- Built-in end stop, makes repeat cutting faster and easier than ever before.
- Telescopic and folding legs for easy storage and portability.
- Heavy-duty design built to support up to 225kg.
- 3-year guarantee.
- Compatible with the Evolution RAGE2, EVOSAW355, R355CPS and S355CPS chop saw models.
- Table size: 460 x 600mm
- Min. Chop Saw Base Width: 220mm
- Max. Chop Saw Base Width: 322mm
- Table Height: 595mm - 815mm
- Footprint at floor: 834 x 963mm
- Max. Load: 225kg
- Product Weight: 16kg
Evolution 355mm 36 tooth premium multi-material cutting blade. Designed to cut ferrous and non-ferrous metals, aluminium, plastic, wood and even wood with embedded nails. + Evolution M355TCT-66CS 66T high-performance Mild Steel cutting Metalwork blade, designed to make light work of big cuts in mild steel, bar, rod and profile. Evolution saw blades are designed to deliver maximum performance by using the highest grade carbide, hardened blade bodies & ultra high-grade brazing techniques. All offer premium quality to increase production & performance!Specifications
|Teeth:||36 / 66|