The main difference between 230v electric power tools and 110v electric power tools is that 230v tools are compatible with domestic plug sockets, while 110v tools are mainly for on-site use. Evolution’s green DIY power tools are only available in 230v for domestic use.
45 Days To Return Learn More
Bundle Returns T&C's
Have a question?
Call our Sheffield based team:
0114 251 1022
*Please note: Discounts cannot be applied on bundle deals, subscription blades or items already on sale. Multiple discount codes cannot be used in the same order.
Frequently Bought Together:
Huge Savings On This Bundle.
Our largest and most powerful Metal Cutting Chop Saw paired with an extra 355mm Mild Steel cutting TCT blade and our universal Chop Saw Stand.
The S355CPS Metal Cutting Chop Saw is ideal for cutting box section, angle iron, pipe, & plate. It leaves an instantly workable finish that is ready to weld. Cuts come off the saw cool to the touch and it produces virtually no sparks, making is safer, faster, cleaner and easier to use than abrasive wheel cutters.
|S355CPS 355mm Steel Cutting Chop Saw with 66 Tooth TCT Mild Steel Cutting Blade Worth £389.99|
|Extra 66 Tooth TCT Mild Steel Cutting Blade Worth £103.99|
|Chop Saw Stand Worth £159.99|
|Hex Key 8mm (Blade Change)|
Chop Saw Features
- Heavy-duty cast aluminium base with integrated wear plate & bench mounting holes.
- Quick-release vice with robust square-threaded rod for fast & secure clamping.
- Accurate & durable cast steel vice with 0° - 45° mitre capacity & locking pin.
- Compact design with a head lock down pin & carry handle for easy transportation.
- Chip collection tray for a cleaner, safer working environment.
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous trigger with comfortable textured grip.
- Attachable ‘v’ shape block included for secure clamping of round & square tube.
- Easy blade change with integrated tool storage.
Chop Saw Specifications
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||2200W|
|Motor (110V 50Hz):||1600W|
|Speed No Load:||1550 min-1|
|Max. Bevel (Left):||45°|
|No. of Teeth:||66|
|Bore:||25.4mm / 1 In.|
|Mild Steel Plate (Max Thickness):||6mm|
|Stainless Steel Plate (Max Thickness):||5mm|
|Square Tube at 90° (Mild Steel):||120 x 120mm|
|Square Tube at 45° (Mild Steel):||89 x 89mm|
|Rectangle Tube at 90° (Mild Steel):||95 x 180mm|
|Rectangle Tube at 45° (Mild Steel):||78 x 110mm|
|Round Tube at 90° (Mild Steel):||Ø 130mm|
|Round Tube at 45° (Mild Steel):||Ø 105mm|
|Minimum Cut Off Piece Length:||8 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions:||470 x 575 x 374mm|
|Product Dimensions:||410 x 530 x 310mm|
|Product Weight:||23.1 kg|
|Packaged Weight:||27 kg|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||94.9 dB(A)
|Sound Power Level LWA:||107.9 dB(A)
Chop Saw Stand FeaturesWorking with long, heavy steel tubes? Now you can take your chop saw anywhere with the sturdy and robust chop saw stand for versatile, portable cutting which can support up to 225kg.
- Universal fittings to fix most leading brand chop saws securely.
- Bespoke table height setting with adjustable legs from 595 - 815mm.
- Left and right work arms extend the workpiece support area up to 106cm.
- Built-in end stop, makes repeat cutting faster and easier than ever before.
- Telescopic and folding legs for easy storage and portability.
- Heavy-duty design built to support up to 225kg.
- 3-year guarantee.
- Compatible with the Evolution RAGE2, EVOSAW355, R355CPS and S355CPS chop saw models.
Chop Saw Stand Specifications
- Table size: 460 x 600mm
- Min. Chop Saw Base Width: 220mm
- Max. Chop Saw Base Width: 322mm
- Table Height: 595mm - 815mm
- Footprint at floor: 834 x 963mm
- Max. Load: 225kg
- Product Weight: 16kg
Evolution 355mm 66 tooth blade for cutting mild steel is compatible with the Evolution EVOSAW355. Evolution saw blades are designed to deliver maximum performance by using the highest grade carbide, hardened blade bodies & ultra high-grade brazing techniques. All offer premium quality to increase production & performance!