The main difference between 230v electric power tools and 110v electric power tools is that 230v tools are compatible with domestic plug sockets, while 110v tools are mainly for on-site use. Evolution’s green DIY power tools are only available in 230v for domestic use.
45 Days To Return Learn More
3 Year Guarantee
Bundle Returns T&C's
Click the blue bell icon (top left of your screen) to get notified when this item is back in stock.
Have a question?
Call our Sheffield based team:
0114 251 1022
*Please note: Discounts cannot be applied on bundle deals, subscription blades or items already on sale. Multiple discount codes cannot be used in the same order.
Frequently Bought Together:
Save when you buy the R210SMS+ Mitre Saw and Mitre Saw Stand together.
Go premium and equip yourself with the best 210mm sliding compound mitre saw on the market. Multi-material cutting technology with all the features you'll need to get the job done. Delivering accuracy, reliability and the power to handle heavy-duty materials - the R210SMS+ is truly superb value for money.
Mitre Saw Features
- Multi-Material cutting technology. One saw, one blade, cuts all.*
- Precision cutting with laser guidance, trench cut facility, 230mm slide, 0˚ - 45˚ bevel and 50° - 50° mitre settings.
- Reliability at the forefront of Evolution saws ensures smooth, square cutting every time in a variety of materials.
- 1500W of hi-torque power & optimised gearbox to cut mild steel, wood with embedded nails and more.
- Perform accurate Cross cuts, Mitre cuts, Bevel cuts and Compound cuts with adjustable precision settings.
- Compatible with the Evolution Mitre Saw Stand and 210mm continuous rim diamond blade for cutting tiles, brick & ornamental stone, (sold separately).
- 3 Year limited warranty.
- Premium Japanese Tungsten-Carbide-Tipped (TCT) 210mm blade included.
- Dual Quick-Release clamps included for additional accuracy & faster adjustments.
- Slide rail protector included protects against damage & prevents dust ingress.
- Cleaner & safer working environment with dust collection bag & dust port adaptor for use with vacuum extraction.
- Integrated carry handles - easy to carry & transport around the workplace.
- 3m power cable reduces the need for extension leads.
Mitre Saw Stand Features
- Quick & easy set-up.
- Easy to transport and store away.
- Fits most brands of mitre saws.
- Height adjustable rollers with built-in end stop. Perfect for repeat cutting.
- Quick-release brackets for fast saw fitting and removal.
- Support up to 3m long work-pieces and up to 150kg of weight.
- 3 Year limited warranty.
|Motor (110V 50Hz):||1500W|
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||1500W|
|Speed No Load:||3750 min-1|
|Max. Mitre:||50° - 50°|
|Max. Bevel (Left):||45°|
|Blade Guard:||Cast Aluminium|
|No. of Teeth:||24|
|Max. Cross Cut (0° x 0°):||230mm x 65mm|
|Max. Bevel Cut (0° x 45°):||230mm x 38mm|
|Max. Mitre Cut (45° x 0°):||150mm x 65mm|
|Max. Compound Cut (45° x 45°):||150mm x 38mm|
|Mild Steel Plate
|Mild Steel Box Section
(Max. Wall Thickness):
|Product Dimensions:||314mm x 575mm x 610mm (with saw head down)|
|Packaging Dimensions:||475mm x 315mm x 435mm|
|Product Weight:||11.2 kg|
|Packaged Weight:||13.8 kg|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||110V: 95.7 dB(A) / 220-240V: 96.5dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level LWA:||110V: 108.7 dB(A) / 220-240V: 109.5dB(A)|
KpA & KWA: K=3 dB(A)
|Laser Class:||Class 2|
|Laser Source:||Laser Diode|
|Laser Output Power (Max):||<1mW|
|Wave Length (Nm):||650|
Mitre Saw Stand
|Max. Length Material Support:||3m|
|Max. Saw Mounting Hole Spacing:||680mm x 330mm|
Dimensions & Weight
|Collapsed Product Dimensions:||1000mm x 280mm x 230mm|
|Assembled Product Dimensions:||1100mm x 600mm x 750mm|
|Arms Fully Extended Product Dimensions:||1970mm x 600mm x 750mm|
|Packaging Dimensions:||945mm x 265mm x 300mm|
|24T Multi-Material TCT Blade|
|3pc Hold Down Clamp|
|Machine Table Extensions|
|Dust Collection Bag|
|Dust Port Adaptor|
|Double Ended Hex Key (M6 & M4)|
|Laser Lens Cap|
|Sliding Rail Protector|
|Rear Carry Handle|
Mitre Saw Compatible With210mm 24t Multi-Material Cutting TCT Blade
210mm 30t General Wood Cutting Blade
210mm 40t Fine Wood Cutting Blade
210mm Diamond Masonry Cutting Blade
210mm 20t Multi-Material Cutting TCT Blade
This versatile and portable Mitre Saw Stand is perfect for home, workshop and on-site use. Weighing only 15.5kg it's light enough to be carried with one hand and, thanks to its folding legs and telescopic arms, folds down to 1000mm x 280mm x 230mm.
Despite being light and compact, the stand can safely support up to 150kg, and long work-pieces up to 3m in length on its extendable arms. The quick release mounting brackets allow the mounting of any saw with mounting holes up to 680mm x 370mm apart.
Stand Compatible WithR185CMS-Li - 185mm Cordless Mitre Saw
R185SMS-Li - 185mm Cordless Sliding Mitre Saw
R185SMS+ - 185mm Mitre Saw
R210CMS - 210mm Mitre Saw
R210SMS - 210mm Mitre Saw
R210SMS+ - 210mm Mitre Saw
R210SMS-300+ - 210mm Mitre Saw
R210MTS - 210mm Mitre/Table Saw
RAGE3-S - 210mm Mitre Saw
RAGE3-S300 - 210mm Mitre Saw
R255SMS - 255mm Mitre Saw
R255SMS+ - 255mm Mitre Saw
R255SMS-DB - 255mm Mitre Saw
R255SMS-DB+ - 255mm Mitre Saw
RAGE3 - 255mm Mitre Saw
RAGE3-DB - 255mm Mitre Saw
F210CMS - 210mm Mitre Saw
F210SMS - 210mm Mitre Saw
FURY3-B - 210mm Mitre Saw
FURY3 - 210mm Mitre Saw
F255SMS - 255mm Mitre Saw
FURY3-XL - 255mm Mitre Saw
Mitre Saw Stand Features & Specifications