The main difference between 230v electric power tools and 110v electric power tools is that 230v tools are compatible with domestic plug sockets, while 110v tools are mainly for on-site use. Evolution’s green DIY power tools are only available in 230v for domestic use.
45 Days To Return Learn More
3 Year Guarantee
Click the blue bell icon (top left of your screen) to get notified when this item is back in stock.
Have a question?
Call our Sheffield based team:
0114 251 1022
*Please note: Discounts cannot be applied on bundle deals, subscription blades or items already on sale. Multiple discount codes cannot be used in the same order.
Frequently Bought Together:
- Industrial Quality - This incredible Magnetic Drill is deceptive in its capabilities; although small in size it is well-suited for heavy-duty industrial and fabrication work. The EVOMAG42 is versatile, accurate and portable with strong magnetic adhesion.
- Ideal for site use - With so many buildings being built around a steel framework, a Magnetic Drill is an essential product and ideal for site use. It is also easy to carry (with the supplied case) and its light weight makes it manageable to position in both awkward and confined spaces.
- The impressive EVOMAG42 offers incredible value with the capability to use up to 1-5/8 inch (42mm) cutters and 1/2 inch (13mm) twist drills. The EVOMAG42 also features an integrated coolant system for magnetic drilling.
- Evolution also offers a large variety of tools to be used with the EVOMAG42. This offering includes a wide range of annular cutters, step drills and mini-cutters. Extend the life of your cutters and get more value by using Evolution Cutting Fluid.
- Ideal For: Bridges, I-Beams & Framework
- Includes Carry Case
|Motor (110V 50Hz):||1200W|
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||1200W|
|Speed No Load:||450 rpm-1|
|Number of Speeds||1|
|Maximum Annular Cutting Capacity||42mm|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||50mm|
|Standard Twist Drill Capacity||13mm|
|Magnetic Adhesion||1300kg f|
|Minimum Plate Thickness||10mm|
|Magnet Dimension||40mm x 90mm x 180mm|
|Maximum Machine Height||654mm|
|Minimum Machine Height||420mm|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||89.40dB(A) K:3dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level LWA:||102.4dB(A) K=3 dB(A)|
|Hand Arm Vibration||0.629m/s2 K= 1.5m/s2|
|1/2 in. Chuck and Key|
|Coolant Tank System|
|Safety Guard Fixing Screws x2|
|Hex Key 2mm|
|Hex Key 3mm|
|Hex Key 4mm|
|Hex Key 5mm|