The main difference between 230v electric power tools and 110v electric power tools is that 230v tools are compatible with domestic plug sockets, while 110v tools are mainly for on-site use. Evolution’s green DIY power tools are only available in 230v for domestic use.
Put the grinder down and get the right tools for the job. The Evolution 230mm / 9" Disc Cutter concrete cut off saw, is the perfect tool for cutting masonry and reinforced concrete with up to 50% more cutting depth than a 230mm / 9” grinder. Now available in a bladeless option so you can mix and match with your preferred blade choice.
With an impressive 90mm cutting depth, this is the ideal cut off saw for concrete, reinforced concrete, natural stone, brick, roof tile and more. It’s easy to use thanks to its ergonomic design with wrap-around front handle, even weight distribution which gives you total control and good posture while cutting. It comes packed with a powerful 2000w* motor for effortless cutting and it utilises our Power Protect technology which protects internal components from dust and water ingress.
The wheeled skid-plate takes the strain out of long, low-level cutting and also allows you to put the machine down while the blade is still spinning. All that plus blade brake & large blade guard for improved safety, integrated dust port for easy vacuum attachment, multi-tool with onboard storage for easy blade changes & more. Try it for yourself!
- Choose your blade. Exclusive blade options available only when you buy direct from Evolution.
- Electric blade brake stops the blade in seconds reducing the risk of accidents
- Built-in dust port with rubber cap for easy vacuum attachment and dust collection.
- Large fixed blade guard protects the user from flying debris & optimises dust suppression & collection.
- Full wrap-around handle for easy horizontal and vertical cutting.
- Lightweight design. No heavy petrol engine or batteries weighing you down and the weight is centered over the blade for optimum stability. Weighing only 7.2kg.
- Cheap to run! No expensive petrol or batteries, no oil & no servicing.
- No harmful fumes make this tool safe to use in any environment.
- On-board tool storage. One multi-tool for all machine adjustments with dedicated onboard storage.
- Reinforced skid plate allows you to throw the machine down on any surface with confidence. The raised angle lifts the blade away from the floor so you can put the machine down straight after the cut.
- Built-in wheels give accuracy when making long, straight cuts at ground level & reduces user fatigue.
- Ergonomic handle and trigger improves tool control and reduces user fatigue.
- Optimised balance and even weight distribution places the centre of gravity squarely between the handles for effortless use of the machine. Great for prolonged use.
|Rated Speed||6000 RPM|
|Max. Duty Cycle||20 Mins|
|Cable||3m Rubber Cable|
|Cutting Capacity at 90˚||90mm
|Blade Bore / Arbor||22.2mm
|Sound Pressure Max. LPA||98.0dB(A) K=3dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level Max. LWA||109.0dB(A) K=3dB(A)|
|Handle Vibration Max. Level||6.15m/s2 K=1.5m/s2|
|Rubber Cap (Extraction Port)||x1|
NB: Evolution Electric Disc Cutters are not intended to be used with 3rd party abrasive discs. These tools have not been certified for these blade types and their use could potentially result in accident or injury.