3 For 2 Includes all disc cutter blades
Put the grinder down and get the right tools for the job. The all-new Evolution R230DCT has up to 50% more cutting depth than a 230mm / 9” grinder and it even comes with a diamond blade included! The all-new Evolution 230mm Concrete cutting cut off saw, disc cutter, is the perfect tool for cutting masonry and metal. Compact in size but big on power - this new saw will cut safer, easier and more accurately than a grinder.
With an impressive 90mm cutting depth, this is the ideal cut off saw for concrete, reinforced concrete, natural stone, brick, roof tile and more. It’s easy to use thanks to its ergonomic design with wrap-around front handle, even weight distribution which gives you total control and good posture while cutting. It comes packed with a powerful 2000w* motor for effortless cutting and it utilises our Power Protect technology which protects internal components from dust and water ingress.
The wheeled skid-plate takes the strain out of long, low-level cutting and also allows you to put the machine down while the blade is still spinning. All that plus blade brake & large blade guard for improved safety, integrated dust port for easy vacuum attachment, multi-tool with onboard storage for easy blade changes & more. Try it for yourself!
- 230mm / 9" Segmented Diamond Blade included with high diamond concentration for efficient, clean cuts.
- Electric blade brake stops the blade in seconds reducing the risk of accidents
- Built-in dust port with rubber cap for easy vacuum attachment and dust collection.
- Large fixed blade guard protects the user from flying debris & optimises dust suppression & collection.
- Full wrap-around handle for easy horizontal and vertical cutting.
- Lightweight design. No heavy petrol engine or batteries weighing you down. Weighing only 7.2kg
- Cheap to run! No expensive petrol or batteries, no oil & no servicing.
- No harmful fumes make this tool safe to use in any environment.
- On-board tool storage. One multi-tool for all machine adjustments with dedicated onboard storage.
- Reinforced skid plate allows you to throw the machine down on any surface with confidence. The raised angle lifts the blade away from the floor so you can put the machine down straight after the cut.
- Built-in wheels give accuracy when making long, straight cuts at ground level & reduces user fatigue.
- Ergonomic handle and trigger improves tool control and reduces user fatigue.
- Optimised balance and even weight distribution places the centre of gravity squarely between the handles for effortless use of the machine. Great for prolonged use.
All Evolution DCT models come equipped with our new Power Protect Technology to conquer the most demanding jobs and cut for years to come.
|Double insulated motor coil protects the motor from dust ingress and vastly improves motor life. Features a robust powder coating for complete protection.|
|Unique aerodynamic fan system increases airflow through the motor for better cooling during heavy duty use and expels dust.|
|Specially designed air vents prevent water and other debris from entering the motor housing to make it safe for use in all conditions.|
|Built in drainage holes allow any water to escape from inside the machine body and prevents damage to internal parts.|
|Voluntary GS certification ensures our machines exceed european standards and will excel in any environment.|
|Rated Speed||No Load 6000 RPM|
|Max. Duty Cycle||20 Mins|
|Cable||3m. Rubber Cable|
|Cutting Capacity at 90˚||90mm
|Blade Supplied||General Purpose Diamond Blade (D230SEG-CS)|
|Blade Bore / Arbor||22.2mm
|Sound Pressure Max. LPA||98.0dB(A) K=3dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level Max. LWA||109.0dB(A) K=3dB(A)|
|Handle Vibration Max. Level||6.15m/s2 K=1.5m/s2|
|Rubber Cap (Extraction Port)||x1|