The tool you need to open more doors. The all-new Evolution R255DCT has up to 70% more cutting depth than a 230mm /9” grinder making it capable of cutting the depth of a brick in one pass! The optimised 102.5mm cutting depth makes this the ideal cut off saw for opening windows and doors in brickwork plus makes light work of concrete, reinforced concrete, natural stone, roof tile & more.
The R255DCT comes equipped with Evolution’s Premium Diamond blade, packed with 33% diamond and featuring a multi-compound cutting edge designed to cut faster, cleaner & for longer than alternative designs. The compact R255DCT is easy to use thanks to its ergonomic design with wrap-around front handle & even weight distribution which gives you total control and good user posture. It comes packed with a powerful 2000w** motor for fast cutting and it utilises our Power Protect technology which protects internal components from dust and water ingress. The wheeled skid-plate takes the strain out of long, low-level cutting and also allows you to put the machine down while the blade is still spinning. All that plus blade brake & large blade guard for improved safety, integrated dust port for easy vacuum attachment, multi-tool with onboard storage for easy blade changes & more.
- Greater Cut Capacity. Cut the width of a brick in one pass with the supplied 255mm /10-inch premium diamond blade.
- Powerful Motor. The powerful electric motor makes light work of all types of masonry including reinforced concrete! Central position gives a balanced centre of gravity.
- Electric Blade Brake. Stops the blade in seconds.
- Built-in Dust Port. With rubber cap for easy vacuum attachment and dust collection.
- Lightweight Design. No heavy petrol engine or batteries weighing you down for a light and manoeuvrable design.
- More Economical. No expensive petrol or batteries, no oil & no servicing.
- No Harmful Fumes. Makes this tool safe to use in any environment.
- Large Fixed Blade Guard. Protects the user from flying debris & optimises dust suppression & collection.
- Full Wrap Around Handle. For easy horizontal and vertical cutting.
- Reinforced Skid Plate. Allows you to thrown the machine down on any surface with confidence. The raised angle lifts the blade away from the floor so you can put the machine down straight after the cut.
- Built-In Wheels Give accuracy when making long, straight cuts at ground level & reduces user fatigue.
- Total Control. Ergonomic handles and optimised weight distribution gives the user total control when cutting giving an accurate cut and reduced user fatigue.
- Safer To Use. Ergonomic user posture & more blade coverage drastically reduces the chance of an accident.
- On-board Tool Storage. One multi-tool for all machine adjustments with dedicated onboard storage.
All Evolution DCT models come equipped with our new Power Protect Technology to conquer the most demanding jobs and cut for years to come.
|Double insulated motor coil protects the motor from dust ingress and vastly improves motor life. Features a robust powder coating for complete protection.|
|Unique aerodynamic fan system increases airflow through the motor for better cooling during heavy-duty use and expels dust.|
|Specially designed air vents prevent water and other debris from entering the motor housing to make it safe for use in all conditions.|
|Built-in drainage holes allow any water to escape from inside the machine body and prevents damage to internal parts.|
|Power||2,000 / 1,600 Watt (240v / 110v)
|Rated Speed||6000 RPM|
|Max. Duty Cycle||20 Mins|
|Cable||4m /13 ft Rubber Cable|
|Cutting Capacity at 90˚||102.5mm
|Blade Supplied||Premium Diamond Blade (PD255SEG-CS)|
|Blade Diameter||255mm /10 in.|
|Blade Bore / Arbor||22.2mm
|Sound Pressure Max. LPA||98.0dB(A) K=3dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level Max. LWA||109.0dB(A) K=3dB(A)|
|Handle Vibration Max. Level||6.15m/s2 K=1.5m/s2|
|Rubber Cap (Extraction Port)||x1|
R255DCT Product Introduction Video
R255DCT Presenter Video
New DCT Disc Cutter Blades