The main difference between 230v electric power tools and 110v electric power tools is that 230v tools are compatible with domestic plug sockets, while 110v tools are mainly for on-site use. Evolution’s green DIY power tools are only available in 230v for domestic use.
45 Days To Return Learn More
3 Year Guarantee
Have a question?
Call our Sheffield based team:
0114 251 1022
*Please note: Discounts cannot be applied on bundle deals, subscription blades or items already on sale. Multiple discount codes cannot be used in the same order.
Frequently Bought Together:
The S355CPS Metal Cutting Chop Saw is ideal for making accurate cuts in box section, angle iron, pipe, & plate. With a powerful 2,200W motor it cuts faster than competing saws and is capable of far more precise cuts than bandsaws or plasma cutters. It leaves an instantly workable finish that is ready to weld. Cuts come off the saw cool to the touch and it produces virtually no sparks, making is safer, faster, cleaner and easier to use than abrasive wheel cutters.
If you're sick of waiting for the bandsaw to finish your big cuts, had enough of abrasive wheels and having to clean up every cut before you can start welding? Then it’s time for the Evolution S355CPS Metal Cutting Chop Saw. Faster, more accurate cuts that are ready to weld straight off the saw. With 130mm maximum cut depth from its 355mm carbide-tipped blade.
Spread the cost with Klarna and own it with 3 low monthly payments. Get hands-on with the S355CPS today?
- Powerful 2,200W motor for fast, clean cuts.
- Accurate & durable cast steel vice with 0° - 45° mitre capacity & locking pin.
- Precise, accurate cuts that require no clean up for welding.
- Reliable construction, heavy-duty cast aluminium base with integrated wear plate & bench mounting holes.
- Mild steel cutting TCT blade included, longer lasting and cleaner than abrasive cutting.
- Quick-release vice with robust square-threaded rod for fast & secure clamping.
- Compact design with a head lock down pin & carry handle for easy transportation.
- Chip collection tray for a cleaner, safer working environment.
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous trigger with comfortable textured grip.
- Attachable ‘v’ shape block included for secure clamping of round & square tube.
- Easy blade change with integrated tool storage.
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||2200W|
|Motor (110V 50Hz):||1600W|
|Speed No Load:||1550 min-1|
|Max. Bevel (Left):||45°|
|No. of Teeth:||66|
|Bore:||25.4mm / 1 In.|
|Mild Steel Plate (Max Thickness):||6mm|
|Stainless Steel Plate (Max Thickness):||5mm|
|Square Tube at 90° (Mild Steel):||120 x 120mm|
|Square Tube at 45° (Mild Steel):||89 x 89mm|
|Rectangle Tube at 90° (Mild Steel):||95 x 180mm|
|Rectangle Tube at 45° (Mild Steel):||78 x 110mm|
|Round Tube at 90° (Mild Steel):||Ø 130mm|
|Round Tube at 45° (Mild Steel):||Ø 105mm|
|Minimum Cut Off Piece Length:||8 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions:||470 x 575 x 374mm|
|Product Dimensions:||410 x 530 x 310mm|
|Product Weight:||23.1 kg|
|Packaged Weight:||27 kg|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||94.9 dB(A)
|Sound Power Level LWA:||107.9 dB(A)
|66 Tooth Mild Steel TCT Blade|
|Hex Key 8mm (Blade Change)|
GW355TCT-60 - 355mm Wood Blade
355mm Mild Steel Cutting Blade
355mm 90T Stainless Cutting Blade
355mm Multi-material Cutting Blade
More about this item:
With 130mm maximum cut depth from its 355mm carbide-tipped blade.
Chip Collection Tray
Collecting the metal chips in this, easy to locate tray allows for a safer & cleaner work environment
Chip Deflection Guard
For added safety and a cleaner working environment.
Quick Reposition Fence
For versatile material cutting and faster, more accurate cuts.
Heavy-duty Cold Metal Cutting
Heavy-duty cast steel base for a robust & reliable cutting surface.
1 x Evolution TCT Blade = 20 x Abrasive discs - A safer, more econimical cutting solution.
0° - 45° Mitre Cuts
Heavy-duty quick release vice for quick, effortless & secure clamping of a variety of industrial metal materials.