The main difference between 230v electric power tools and 110v electric power tools is that 230v tools are compatible with domestic plug sockets, while 110v tools are mainly for on-site use. Evolution’s green DIY power tools are only available in 230v for domestic use.
45 Days To Return Learn More
3 Year Guarantee
Bundle Returns T&C's
Have a question?
Call our Sheffield based team:
0114 251 1022
*Please note: Discounts cannot be applied on bundle deals, subscription blades or items already on sale. Multiple discount codes cannot be used in the same order.
Frequently Bought Together:
The largest and most powerful Mitre Saw in the Evolution line-up the R255SMS-DB+ has a huge 300 x 90 crosscut capability which means it can slice through floor joists in one pass. Hugely powerful, incredibly accurate, it offers best in class performance at an unmatched price.
This GPW version is supplied with two blades as standard, our 255mm Multi-material blade and an extra 255mm General Wood Blade which is ideal for when you want perfect cross cuts in any wood.
- Multi-Material cutting technology. One saw, one blade, cuts all.*
- Accurate cutting with 300mm sliding functionality, adjustable depth of cut and laser precision guidance.
- Smooth, square, reliable cutting every time in a variety of materials. Cut mild steel with no heat, no burrs & virtually no sparks.
- Powerful 2000W (230v option), 1600W (110v option), hi-torque optimised gearbox and blade system increases motor and blade life to cut through a variety of materials with ease.
- Perform accurate Crosscuts, Mitre cuts, Bevel cuts and Compound cuts with adjustable precision settings.
- Cut to within +/- 0.5˚ with 45° - 45° bevel tilt and 50˚ - 50˚ mitre angles with quick click mitre stops at 0˚, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45˚ both left & right.
- An impressive 300mm x 90mm max. crosscut capacity enables you to cut through most framing beams.
- Ambidextrous, ergonomic, horizontal trigger with comfortable grip = combats repetitive strain.
- Compatible with Evolution's Mitre Saw Stand, giving you full control to cut accurate repeated lengths on wide and long materials with ease.
- The Evolution 255mm Diamond blade can also be fitted for cutting ceramic tiles and ornamental stone, (sold separately).
- 3-year limited warranty.
PLUS+ (GWB) Features
- Premium Japanese 28T Tungsten-Carbide-Tipped (TCT) 255mm blade included for long-life, multi-material cutting.
- Premium Japanese 40T Tungsten Carbide-Tipped (TCT) 255mm General Wood Blade for crosscut and ripping duty.
- Quick-Release top clamp included for additional safety and faster adjustments.
- Tall neck and fences for increase cut capacity and versatility when cutting materials stood upright such as skirting and cornices.
- Laser-guided precision projects the cutting line on your workpiece for assisted straight-line cutting.
- Cleaner and safer working environment with a dust collection bag and dust port adaptor for use with vacuum extraction.
- Integrated carry handles - easy to carry and transport around the workplace.
- 4m rubber power cable gives you the power and reach you need to get the job done.
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||2000W|
|Motor (110V 50Hz):||1600W|
|Speed No Load:||2600 min-1|
|Max. Bevel (Left):||45° - 45°|
|Max. Mitre:||50° - 50°|
|No. of Teeth:||28|
|Bore:||25.4mm / 1 in.|
|Max. Cross Cut (0° x 0°):||300mm x 90mm|
|Max. Bevel Cut Left (0° x 45°):||300mm x 52mm|
|Max. Bevel Cut Right (0° x 45°):||300mm x 34mm|
|Max. Mitre Cut (45° x 0°):||212mm x 90mm|
|Max. Compound Cut Left (45° x 45°):||212mm x 52mm|
|Max. Compound Cut Right (45° x 45°):||212mm x 34mm|
|Mild Steel Plate
|Mild Steel Box Section
(Max. Wall Thickness):
|Product Dimensions:||570 x 545 x 385mm|
|Packaging Dimensions:||575 x 545 x 385mm|
|Product Weight:||18.24 kg|
|Packaged Weight:||20.5 kg|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||95,8 dB(A)
|Sound Power Level LWA:||108,8 dB(A)
|255mm (10 In.) 28 Tooth Multi-Material Cutting Blade|
|Machine Table Extensions x2|
|6mm & 4mm Dual-Ended Hex Key|
|Rotary Table And Neck|
|Mitre Locking Knob|
|Self Tapping Cap Screw x1|
|M6 x 16mm Socket Headed|
|Screws x4 M5 x 12mm|
|Socket Headed Screws x2|
|Laser Lens Cap|
|Slide Locking Knob|
|Dust Port Adaptor|
|Dust Collection Bag|
|Quick Release Hold Down Clamp|
Compatible With255mm Multi-Material Cutting TCT Blade
255mm Diamond Masonry Cutting Blade
255mm Wood Cutting Blade
Mitre Saw Stand
Mitre Saw Features & Specifications
Mitre Saw Assembly Guide