45 Days To Return Learn More
3 Year Guarantee
You may also like:
Have a question?
Call our Sheffield based team:
0114 251 1022
*Please note: Discounts cannot be applied on bundle deals, subscription blades or items already on sale. Multiple discount codes cannot be used in the same order.
Frequently Bought Together:
The R210CMS+ is the perfect Compound Mitre Saw for the building trade and DIY use. Powerful, compact, portable and durable it can easily cut steel, aluminium, wood, wood with nails, composite and plastics, using its 24T Multi-material blade.
The multipurpose R210CMS+ Compound Mitre Saw is capable of accurate, repeat cuts at any desired angle in wood, plastics, mild steel, aluminium, copper and more. It’s the perfect trade saw for 1st and 2nd fix.
Safer, faster, and more economical than abrasive discs when cutting metal, the R210CMS+ slices through metals, producing no heat, or burrs, virtually no sparks and provides cuts that are cool to the touch, clean and instantly ready for fitting. With a Crosscut capacity of 125mm x 55mm it's also the perfect saw for framing, studwork, decorative finish and almost any other interior woodwork task.
The R210CMS+ is supplied with Sawdust Bag and a Dust Port Adaptor to connect it up to a workshop vac to help you keep your workspace clean. With great ergonomics, an ambidextrous central handle, and a stable base the R210CMS+ Mitre Saw is a pleasure to use at home and on the jobsite. Save time, save money and get the job done with the R210CMS+ Compound Mitre Saw from Evolution.
- Multi-Material cutting technology. One saw, one blade, cuts all.*
- Japanese 24T Tungsten-Carbide-Tipped (TCT) 210mm blade included.
- Dust Bag and Dust Port Adaptor included in this + model.
- Accurate cutting with 0˚ - 45˚ bevel tilt and 45˚ - 45˚ mitre angles.
- Reliable, smooth, square cut every time in a variety of materials.
- Powerful 1200W hi-torque motor with optimised gearbox & blade system.
- Compact, lightweight & robust design, weighing only 5.8kg. Easy to carry with one hand and stare away taking up very little space.
- 125mm x 55mm max. cross cut capacity.
- Positive mitre stops both left & right at 0˚, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45˚ covers all common cutting angles accurately and reliably.
- Ergonomic trigger handle designed for left and right-handed use.
- Compatible with the Evolution Mitre Saw Stand (Sold Separately).
- 3 Year limited warranty.
|Motor (110V 50Hz):||1200W|
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||1200W|
|Speed No Load:||3750 min-1|
|Max. Mitre:||45° - 45°|
|Max. Bevel (Left):||45°|
|Blade Guard:||Cast Aluminium|
|Dust Port Diameter:||35mm|
|No. of Teeth:||20|
|Max. Cross Cut (0° x 0°):||125mm x 55mm|
|Max. Bevel Cut (0° x 45°):||125mm x 35mm|
|Max. Mitre Cut (45° x 0°):||85mm x 55mm|
|Max. Compound Cut (45° x 45°):||85mm x 35mm|
|Mild Steel Plate
|Mild Steel Box Section
(Max. Wall Thickness):
|Product Dimensions:||260mm x 393mm x 381mm|
|Packaging Dimensions:||420mm x 290mm x 310mm|
|Product Weight:||5.8 kg|
|Packaged Weight:||7.2 kg|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||110V: 96.02 dB(A) / 220-240V: 97.14dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level LWA:||110V: 109.02 dB(A) / 220-240V: 110.14dB(A)|
|Uncertainty K:||KpA & KWA: K=3 dB(A)|
|24T Multi-Material TCT Blade (Upgrade over none plus model)|
|Dust Collection Bag (Upgrade over none plus model)|
|Top Hold Down Clamp|
|6mm (Blade Change) Allen Key|
Compatible With210mm 24t Multi-Material Cutting TCT Blade
210mm 20t Multi-Material Cutting TCT Blade
210mm 50t Mild Steel Cutting TCT Blade
210mm 40t Fine Wood Cutting TCT Blade
210mm 30t General Wood Cutting TCT Blade
210mm Diamond Masonry Cutting Blade
Mitre Saw Stand