45 Days To Return Learn More
3 Year Guarantee
You may also like:
Have a question?
Call our Sheffield based team:
0114 251 1022
*Please note: Discounts cannot be applied on bundle deals, subscription blades or items already on sale. Multiple discount codes cannot be used in the same order.
Frequently Bought Together:
The R185SMS+ is our smallest sliding, compound mitre saw with all the 'PLUS' features, and its every bit as capable as its bigger brothers. The R185SMS+ features our Multi-Material cutting technology and is perfect for any serious home workshop, fitting into the works van or installing on site with one of our compact Mitre Saw Stands.
Ready to guide every cut with laser precision the R185SMS+ comes upgraded with the tungsten carbide tipped R185-TCT 20 tooth blade. It will slice through plastics, soft and hardwoods, sheet metal, aluminium, mild steel profiles and angles as well as copper pipe. It's the perfect tool for making compound cuts in decorative moulding and skirting.
With plenty of power on tap the R185SMS+ will make light work of most jobs. When you factor in its compact size, accuracy, mitre, bevel and compound cut ability, high torque motor, laser guided cutting and dust collection you’ll understand why it always sells quickly.
- Multi-Material cutting technology. One saw, one blade, cuts all.*
- Accurate cutting with laser guidance, smooth sliding functionality, adjustable depth of cut and 9 positive miter stops.
- Reliable, smooth square cutting every time in a variety of materials.
- Powerful 1200W hi-torque motor with optimised gearbox and blade system.
- 0° - 45° bevel tilt and 50˚ - 50˚ mitre covers all common cutting angles accurately & easily.
- 210mm x 55mm max. crosscut capacity.
- Ergonomic trigger handle designed for left and right-handed use.
PLUS MODEL FEATURES
- Compatible with the Evolution Miter Saw Stand.
- Compact, lightweight & robust design, weighing under 8.95 kg
- Japanese Tungsten-Carbide-Tipped (TCT) 185mm blade included.
- 3 Year limited warranty.
- Premium Japanese Tungsten-Carbide-Tipped (TCT) 185mm blade included.
- 3pc clamp included for additional accuracy and faster adjustments.
|Motor (110V 50Hz):||1200W|
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||1200W|
|Speed No Load:||3700 min-1|
|Max. Mitre:||50° - 50°|
|Max. Bevel (Left):||45°|
|Blade Guard:||Cast Aluminium|
|No. of Teeth:||20|
|Max. Cross Cut (0° x 0°):||210mm x 55mm|
|Max. Bevel Cut (0° x 45°):||210mm x 38mm|
|Max. Mitre Cut (45° x 0°):||145mm x 55mm|
|Max. Compound Cut (45° x 45°):||145mm x 38mm|
|Mild Steel Plate (Max. Thickness):||6mm|
|Mild Steel Box Section (Max. Wall Thickness):||3mm|
|Product Dimensions:||290mm x 595mm x 565mm (with saw head down)|
|Packaging Dimensions:||445mm x 435mm x 315mm|
|Product Weight:||8.95 kg|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||110V: 91,9 dB(A) / 220-240V: 93,1 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level LWA:||110V: 104,9 dB(A) / 220-240V: 106,1 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty K:||KpA & KWA: K=3 dB(A)|
|Laser Class:||Class 2|
|Laser Source:||Laser Diode|
|Laser Output Power (Max):||<1mW|
|Wave Length (Nm):||650|
|20T Multi-Material TCT Blade|
|3pc Hold Down Clamp|
|Machine Table Extensions|
|Dust Collection Bag|
|Dust Port Adaptor|
|Double Ended Hex Key (M6 & M4)|
|Ergonomic Rear Carry Handle|
Compatible With185mm Multi-Material Cutting TCT Blade
185mm Diamond Blade
Mitre Saw Stand