The main difference between 230v electric power tools and 110v electric power tools is that 230v tools are compatible with domestic plug sockets, while 110v tools are mainly for on-site use. Evolution’s green DIY power tools are only available in 230v for domestic use.
45 Days To Return Learn More
3 Year Guarantee
Have a question?
Call our Sheffield based team:
0114 251 1022
*Please note: Discounts cannot be applied on bundle deals, subscription blades or items already on sale. Multiple discount codes cannot be used in the same order.
Frequently Bought Together:
This R255SMS+ Evolution Mitre Saw is built for accurate crosscut, bevel, mitre and trench cuts in wood, wood composite, plastics, and metal. Powered by a 2000W motor (240V), it comes with a 255mm tungsten carbide tipped (TCT) Multi-Material blade and has a 300mm x 80mm crosscut capacity and the ability to deliver cut accuracy within +/- 0.5˚, 0° - 45° bevel tilt and 50˚ - 50˚ mitre angles.
Trade rated and approved the R255SMS+ compound mitre saw is the ultimate tool on the job site. Accuracy, power and reliability are at the forefront of its design, this 255mm compound sliding mitre saw is equipped to power through 6mm thick mild steel, and cut hardwood, laminate and even nail-embedded wood with precision. Pair it with the Evolution Mitre Saw Stand and you have a cutting station ready to tackle the biggest jobs on site or at home.
The R255SMS+ compound mitre saw is a true workhorse with a max cross cut of 300mm x 80mm. It's ready to cut almost anything with our Multi-Material blade, and the R255SMS+ can be used with any of our 255mm wood blades if you want a finer finish or faster cuts for those perfect crown mouldings and laser precise joints.
- Multi-Material cutting technology. One saw, one blade, cuts all.*
- Accurate cutting with 300mm sliding functionality, adjustable depth of cut and laser precision guidance.
- Smooth, square, reliable bevel and mitre cuts every time in a variety of materials.
- Powerful 2000W (240v) / 1600W (110v) hi-torque, optimised gearbox and blade system increases motor and blade life to cut through a variety of materials with ease.
- Clean & consistent smooth cutting to within +/- 0.5˚ with 0° - 45° bevel tilt and 50˚ - 50˚ mitre angles with quick click mitre stops at 0˚, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45˚ both left & right.
- Slice through skirting boards, cornices, boards, decking and more up to 300mm x 80mm.
- Ambidextrous, ergonomic, horizontal trigger with comfortable grip combats repetitive strain.
- Compatible with Evolution's Mitre Saw Stand allows you full control to cut accurate repeated lengths on wide and long materials with ease.
- The Evolution 255mm Diamond blade can also be fitted for cutting ceramic tiles and ornamental stone, (sold separately).
- 3 Year limited warranty.
- Premium Japanese Tungsten-Carbide-Tipped (TCT) 255mm blade included for long-life, multi-material cutting.
- Dual Quick-Release clamps included for additional accuracy & faster adjustments.
- Slide rail protector included protects against damage & prevents dust ingress.
- Cleaner & safer working environment with dust collection bag & dust port adaptor for use with vacuum extraction.
- Integrated carry handles - easy to carry & transport around the workplace.
- 3m power cable reduces the need for extension leads.
|Motor (110V 50Hz):||1600W|
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||2000W|
|Speed No Load:||2500 min-1|
|Max. Mitre:||50° - 50°|
|Max. Bevel (Left):||45°|
|Blade Guard:||Cast Aluminium|
|No. of Teeth:||28|
|Max. Cross Cut (0° x 0°):||300mm x 80mm|
|Max. Bevel Cut (0° x 45°):||300mm x 45mm|
|Max. Mitre Cut (45° x 0°):||210mm x 80mm|
|Max. Compound Cut (45° x 45°):||210mm x 45mm|
|Mild Steel Plate (Max. Thickness):||6mm|
|Mild Steel Box Section (Max. Wall Thickness):||3mm|
|Product Dimensions:||360mm x 705mm x 730mm (with saw head down)|
|Packaging Dimensions:||365mm x 565mm x 520mm|
|Product Weight:||15.3 kg|
|Packaged Weight:||18.5 kg|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||110V: 95.8 dB(A) / 220-240V: 95.8dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level LWA:||110V: 108.8 dB(A) / 220-240V: 108.8dB(A)|
|Uncertainty K:||KpA & KWA: K=3 dB(A)|
|Laser Class:||Class 2|
|Laser Source:||Laser Diode|
|Laser Output Power (Max):||<1mW|
|Wave Length (Nm):||650|
|Machine Table Extensions|
|Double Ended Hex Key (M6 & M5)|
|Rotary Table And Neck|
|Mitre Locking Knob|
|Mains Cable Guide/Clamp|
|Self Tapping Cap Screw|
|Socket Headed Screws|
|Cable Clamp Component|
|Laser Lens Cap|
|Double Ended Cable Clip|
|Dust Port Adaptor|
|Dust Collection Bag|
|Slide Rail Protector|
|3pc Hold Down Clamp|
|255mm 28 Tooth Blade|
Compatible With255mm Multi-Material Cutting TCT Blade
255mm Diamond Masonry Cutting Blade
255mm Wood Cutting Blade
Mitre Saw Stand