Build Your Own Cordless EXT 18V Bundle
This is a dummy product and must not be deleted or altered.
Dummy products are essential for the Bundle Builder app to function.
Learn more here: https://support.bundlebuilder.app/hc/en-gb/articles/4409557939473-Dummy-products
This tool comes with a 2-year warrantySummary
• All Evolution single circular blade saws and magnetic drills are covered with 3 year warranty. All other Evolution power tools are covered with 2 year warranty.
• Refurbished power tools by Evolution come with a 90 day warranty.
• This warranty does not cover blades, accessories, Evolution branded clothing and spare parts.
• Please keep your proof of purchase / delivery.
• If you buy direct from Evolution your product warranty is automatcially registered with us.
• If you purchased your Evoluton product elsewhere you can register your product warranty with us.
• The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
• You must provide proof of delivery / purchase before any work can be carried out on your machine. Without this proof, any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your receipt or delivery note.
• All work will be carried out by Evolution.
• Any parts which are replaced will become the property of Evolution.
• The repair or replacement of your machine under warranty will not extend the period of warranty.
• Evolution Power Tools reserves the right to optionally repair or replace it with the same or equivalent item.
• This warranty statement provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
What is covered?
The repair or replacement of your machine (at Evolution’s discretion), if your machine is found to be defective due to faulty materials, workmanship or function within the warranty period (if any part is no longer available or out of manufacture, Evolution will replace it with a functional replacement part).
What is not covered?
Evolution does not warrant the repair or replacement of a product when the following has occurred;
• Normal wear and tear (eg. Fuse, Fluids / Lubricants, Blades, Consumable, etc.)
• Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the machine which is not in use with Evolution’s user guide.
• Lack of servicing.
• Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Evolution.
• Use of parts and accessories (including blades) which are not Evolution Genuine Components.
• Faulty installation (except installation by Evolution).
• Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Evolution.
If your Evolution power tool requires attention from our engineers, we aim to have it collected & repaired within 7-10 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your product, simply contact us. To speed up the process, remember to have your receipt, invoice or order reference number plus your product’s serial number found on the product’s motor label.
No officer, employee or agent of Evolution Power Tools is authorised to make oral representations of fitness or to waive any of the foregoing terms of sale and none shall be binding on Evolution Power Tools. Questions relating to this limited warranty should be directed to the company's head office, or call the appropriate Helpline number. In no event shall Evolution Power Tools be liable for loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our merchandise or from any other cause. Evolution Power Tools is not liable for any costs incurred on such goods or consequential damages. Changes to warranty periods only apply to products manufactured from January 2015.
Split your order total into 3 interest-free instalments with Klarna.
Add items to your cart, and go to the checkout.
Minimum order total: £35.00
Select Klarna as your payment method
You don’t have to create a Klarna account, if you don’t want to.
TIP: Just tap ‘Change’ under payment type and then ‘Add New Payment Method'.
Pay in 3
The first instalment will be taken from your card when you place your order.
The next two remaining payments will be automatically charged 30 and 60 days later.
For example: £150 mitre saw.
Day 1: £50. Day 30: £50. Day 60: £50.
Note: You’ll get notifications when your payment is due and when it’s collected.
There is zero interest and never any fees when you pay on time.
If you return any items on your order, your Klarna statement and schedule will be updated.
All you need is:
• A UK bank account with a good credit history.
• A credit/debit card to be valid for 60 days from the purchase date.
• To be 18 years of age or over
• A UK residential address.
• A valid mobile number and email address.
How do I pay using Pay Later in 3 with Klarna?
To pay using Klarna, your order total must be equal to or more than £35.00. When you get to checkout, click ‘change’ under payment type and then ‘Add New Payment Method’.
You'll need to provide your mobile number as Klarna may need to contact you. You'll also need to include your email address so that Klarna can send your payment schedule. Klarna use this information to keep you up to date on any payments or refunds that are due, so it’s important the details you provide us with are correct.
When will I receive my payment schedule?
You’ll be asked to pay the first of the 3 equal instalments once your order has been confirmed at checkout. Instalments 2 and 3 will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
You'll receive a reminder from Klarna 2 days before each instalment is collected. If you miss one of your scheduled instalments and Klarna are unable to automatically withdraw the money from your account 2 days later, you'll be issued with a statement for the full amount due. To find out more, click here.
I'm having trouble paying with Klarna.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna payments are subject to your financial circumstances. Klarna may have rejected your application to Pay later in 3. We’d recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna purchases with other retailers.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your date of birth.
Please note: That Klarna is an independent payment company and Evolution Power Tools Limited has no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
• For terms on Pay Later in 3 with Klarna click here.
• For more information about Pay Later in 3 with Klarna, click here.
• To find out more about returns paid with Klarna, click here.
Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. Evolution has no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.
Cant find what you're looking for? Contact us
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
• Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the United Kingdom. • Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
The payment method; Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
• Financing - Pay in 3.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.